[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

2 minutes ago, yahya.duceysane said:

Thank you. It sort of changed horizontally, wanted vertically aswell so it captures the whole screen like the Tato skin processing game panel?

image.png

ahh sry i missed that.

But just look in Tato's file and see where he has changed the vertical 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

ahh sry i missed that.

But just look in Tato's file and see where he has changed the vertical 

It looks the same on Tato aswell, I don't know where else to change.

TSC one is above, and Tato on down

EDIT : Solved by changing line #35 to line below. Thanks @snowofman

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

Tato.png

TCS.png

Edited by yahya.duceysane

Hello!

Is is possible to get the match_notable_events_panel without the stats part (red box removed) in the match full time review panel? I just want to see goalscorers, assists, yellow cards etc.. (important events).

1.jpg.c225ba75be451c8996a22a6a776783d5.jpg

Thanks!

EDIT: Should be doable in match notable events panel.xml

Fixed:

2.thumb.jpg.77b375439f37490036913c2c2853f9d3.jpg

Edited by Holzi
Fixed

12 minutes ago, Alon12123 said:

I know its a bit random but somone can please make for me like a tab of analitacal stats like tackel key passe thing perm 90 excetra in the sas skin insted of the statistics panel

צילום מסך 2024-04-22 191911.png

I believe you have misunderstood what we do here.

We help ppl - we don't make things on request for others

so if this stats panel found in the player panel isnt enough, you should start making your own and if you get stuck we can probably help you :)

just saying.

panel.PNG

6 minutes ago, zbidram said:

Hello. I need some help, please.

How to change match score to this on WTCS Gold 24 to this https://imgur.com/a/WoHEJSq ?

Thanks

Screenshot (285).png

you can try and copy the - match score area panel.xml over and the needed graphics and see if it works, else you'll have to look througt the file and look for classes, fonts, graphics

7 hours ago, snowofman said:

I believe you have misunderstood what we do here.

We help ppl - we don't make things on request for others

so if this stats panel found in the player panel isnt enough, you should start making your own and if you get stuck we can probably help you :)

just saying.

panel.PNG

Ok i think i will use it like that but stiil thanks fkr all the thing yall did dor me in the past

5 minutes ago, Agatha said:

where can i find it??🥲

I can't remember the name of the page

but as it looks like an edited page,  you wil have to look through the skin your using

try and look for names with staff in it

furthermore, as it looks like an older FM to me, it's even harder to help you. sorry

8 hours ago, snowofman said:

I can't remember the name of the page

but as it looks like an edited page,  you wil have to look through the skin your using

try and look for names with staff in it

furthermore, as it looks like an older FM to me, it's even harder to help you. sorry

it's not an edited version, it's either a touch or a console version

Could anyone help direct me to where I could change the club names in dugout/match overview to white please if possible  ? IMG_4381.jpeg.bd6a98101f28fcca9d7a5b8616c7cde3.jpeg

Edited by smurfygray

57 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Could anyone help direct me to where I could change the club names in dugout/match overview to white please if possible  ? IMG_4381.jpeg.bd6a98101f28fcca9d7a5b8616c7cde3.jpeg

try and look in match incidents small.xml file or something  similar

9 minutes ago, chris72 said:

Any1 have download link for matchscore board with logos Thanks

i have tried to use 1 of the ones i found here?  it didnt work

else have a look in a skin that has it and see how the scoreboard file is made.

13 hours ago, chris72 said:

Any1 have download link for matchscore board with logos Thanks

i have tried to use 1 of the ones i found here?  it didnt work

the essence of the problem is not completely clear. almost all custom skins use a scoreboard with logos, you can take any. the main thing is to copy all the necessary files.

18 hours ago, snowofman said:

try and look in match incidents small.xml file or something  similar

hi mate sorry to bother you, this is what the match incidents small looks like, any ideas of which one controls the colour of text ?

Thank you

Screenshot 2024-04-26 103625.png

7 hours ago, smurfygray said:

hi mate sorry to bother you, this is what the match incidents small looks like, any ideas of which one controls the colour of text ?

Thank you

use an adequate text editor with syntax highlighting. and try to remove font="fonts/title", or set the desired color colour="color"

1 hour ago, Olas Nick said:

use an adequate text editor with syntax highlighting. and try to remove font="fonts/title", or set the desired color colour="color"

Thank you for this will give it a try. Cheers 

Hello,

I want some help deleted < > on my titlebar.

Trying to find what to take away but dont find any.

This is what i got 

image.png.9d0b3d7b61416bb2e0ace42eec90456d.png

So want to take away the red marked one. 

Also attach the titlebar file i got.

So would appriciate pointing me in the right direction what section is for those 2 arrows.

thanks

titlebar.xml

13 hours ago, dopie said:

in my opinion, there is no need to search, just take and delete one element at a time and see what has changed. this will allow not only to find what is needed, but also to better begin to understand the structure of the code.

On 26/04/2024 at 11:40, smurfygray said:

Thank you

Sorry for the delayed reply, i've been away for 2 days.. But  @Olas Nick said so well what i would have said myself, so just keep on trucking and you'll find what your looking for sooner or later

14 hours ago, dopie said:

Hello,

I want some help deleted < > on my titlebar.

This is what i got 

image.png.9d0b3d7b61416bb2e0ace42eec90456d.png

So want to take away the red marked one. 

Also attach the titlebar file i got.

So would appriciate pointing me in the right direction what section is for those 2 arrows.

thanks

titlebar.xml 9.22 kB · 0 downloads

they are called Back and next button, so unless you've deleted the <!-- Back button--> comment, it should be easy to locate at the start of the file

14 minutes ago, snowofman said:

they are called Back and next button, so unless you've deleted the <!-- Back button--> comment, it should be easy to locate at the start of the file

Thanks , is it just delete the BACK and NEXT section ? to the </wdiget> section ?

This is the code so hopefully i delete right so i dont get error.  From <!-- Back Button -->   to </widget> on the Back button hopefully is the right way to delete it ? :)

Spoiler

<panel>
    <container class="main_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="white" navigation_container="true">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" />

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right,extend" horizontal_gap="-15"/>

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" gap="-10" />
            <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" gap="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Back Button -->
            <widget class="screen_history_button" id="back" fixed="true" width="40" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/navigation bar/button" icon="icons/26px/left" icon_alignment="centre" gamepad_icon_alignment="top,centre_x">
                <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hnpt" set_property="itms" />
                <record id="click_event" event_id="GOTO" event_target="brow" scin="-3" />
                <string id="controller_button" value="left_shoulder" />
                <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MnuS" mode="not_equal" value="true" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="true" />
            </widget>

<!-- Next Button -->
            <widget class="screen_history_button" id="forw" fixed="true" width="40" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/navigation bar/button" icon="icons/26px/right" icon_alignment="centre" gamepad_icon_alignment="top,centre_x">
                <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hnit" set_property="itms" />
                <record id="click_event" event_id="GOTO" event_target="brow" scin="-2" />
                <string id="controller_button" value="right_shoulder" />
                <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="MnuS" mode="not_equal" value="true" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="true" />
            </widget>

<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true" />

<container height="0">
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" offset="0" gap="4" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- main logos container -->

2 minutes ago, dopie said:

Thanks , is it just delete the BACK and NEXT section ? to the </wdiget> section ?

This is the code so hopefully i delete right so i dont get error.  From <!-- Back Button -->   to </widget> on the Back button hopefully is the right way to delete it ? :)

Reveal hidden contents

<panel>
    <container class="main_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="white" navigation_container="true">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" />

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right,extend" horizontal_gap="-15"/>

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" offset="0" gap="-10" />
            <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" gap="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Back Button -->
            <widget class="screen_history_button" id="back" fixed="true" width="40" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/navigation bar/button" icon="icons/26px/left" icon_alignment="centre" gamepad_icon_alignment="top,centre_x">
                <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hnpt" set_property="itms" />
                <record id="click_event" event_id="GOTO" event_target="brow" scin="-3" />
                <string id="controller_button" value="left_shoulder" />
            </widget>

<!-- Next Button -->
            <widget class="screen_history_button" id="forw" fixed="true" width="40" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/navigation bar/button" icon="icons/26px/right" icon_alignment="centre" gamepad_icon_alignment="top,centre_x">
                <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hnit" set_property="itms" />
                <record id="click_event" event_id="GOTO" event_target="brow" scin="-2" />
                <string id="controller_button" value="right_shoulder" />
            </widget>

<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true" />

<container height="0">
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" offset="0" gap="4" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- main logos container -->

thats correct :) 

2 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

What is this panel please :)

Screenshot (26).png

competition news panel if i remember correct.

if you open "section meta data.xml"

you can look many of the pages up yourself

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

competition news panel if i remember correct.

if you open "section meta data.xml"

you can look many of the pages up yourself

thanks

22 hours ago, snowofman said:

Sorry for the delayed reply, i've been away for 2 days.. But  @Olas Nick said so well what i would have said myself, so just keep on trucking and you'll find what your looking for sooner or later

No problem at all managed to fix as I would like so thanks guys for the help 

Link a customized matchday/scoreboard to its specific competition:

Hello, I'm new to skinning and I've been searching for an answer to my question without success. I apologize if this has been asked before.
I'm wondering if it's possible to link a customized matchday/scoreboard to its specific competition instead of having it applied to all competitions (which aren't hard coded in the game).
Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Edited by alti5880
rephrase

6 minutes ago, alti5880 said:

Link a customized matchday/scoreboard to its specific competition:

Hello, I'm new to skinning and I've been searching for an answer to my question without success. I apologize if this has been asked before.
I'm wondering if it's possible to link a customized matchday/scoreboard to its specific competition instead of having it applied to all competitions (which aren't hard coded in the game).
Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I "think" it is

If you look into the scoreboards in the default files, you find this

<!--Alternate UI mode-->
    <integer id="alSM" value="0" />

where the Value changes from competition to competition.

1 = bundesliga

2 = CL

6 super cup 

etc.

32 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I "think" it is

1 = bundesliga

2 = CL

6 super cup 

etc.

I think that the manual scoreboard selector can also be considered as an option.

56 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I "think" it is

1 = bundesliga

2 = CL

6 super cup 

etc.

nah it isn't. me and fme must've spent a month looking when they first introduced it. the alternate ui's just control the colour of the clock text

2 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

nah it isn't. me and fme must've spent a month looking when they first introduced it. the alternate ui's just control the colour of the clock text

ahh okay,

glad i put i "think" :D  as i havnt played around with the scoreboard so i could not be 100% sure.

7 hours ago, snowofman said:

ahh okay,

glad i put i "think" :D  as i havnt played around with the scoreboard so i could not be 100% sure.

10 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

So I understand that, bottom line, linking scoreboards to specific competitions isn't feasible...

Thank you all for your insights

1 hour ago, Mark8213 said:

Hi all, is it possible to have a specific font in the game without having to edit every xml

only by changing the font in the fonts folder

find the file with the font that you want to change, rename the new font to the font used in the file ( thats the fast and easy way )