In game editor requests

Hi guys,

As I have done in years gone by, I'm back again to look at requesting the following features/options to be included in the IGE. (I appreciate bit by bit my requests have been implemented into the game. e.g. retire squad numbers etc). 

- Option to tick/untick for AI managers to be unsackable (similar to option we have for our ourselves) As I'm fed up of managers like Klopp or Pep getting sacked cause they didn't win the league or something very unlikely to happen in real life (atm at least).

- Option of interim/caretaker manager within dropdown list of staff roles as part of move via IGE.

- Arrange future transfers for staff, same as which we can for players now. (Also include transfer/compensation fee option to reflect irl)

- Change players to staff members if they retire in real life (e.g sinan bytyqi from Man City became a scout after retirement due to injury)

- Set AI squad numbers, if they don't fall in line with what's been handed to them again in real life.

- Add injuries, as we've now got the option for bans (which includes injury reasons, but its not the same thing)

- Add/remove/edit board members at any time to reflect real life takeovers etc.

- Put clubs in/out administration, or be able to implement transfer bans.

- Be able to deduct clubs points and apply a reason via drop down of options

- Be able to ban clubs from competitions, (Man City most recently, before it was typically overturned).

Cheers,

J

Edited by Jamieandthehalo

On 22/09/2023 at 17:13, Jamieandthehalo said:

Hi guys,

As I have done in years gone by, I'm back again to look at requesting the following features/options to be included in the IGE. (I appreciate bit by bit my requests have been implemented into the game. e.g. retire squad numbers etc). 

- Option to tick/untick for AI managers to be unsackable (similar to option we have for our ourselves) As I'm fed up of managers like Klopp or Pep getting sacked cause they didn't win the league or something very unlikely to happen in real life (atm at least).

- Option of interim/caretaker manager within dropdown list of staff roles as part of move via IGE.

- Arrange future transfers for staff, same as which we can for players now. (Also include transfer/compensation fee option to reflect irl)

- Change players to staff members if they retire in real life (e.g sinan bytyqi from Man City became a scout after retirement due to injury)

- Set AI squad numbers, if they don't fall in line with what's been handed to them again in real life.

- Add injuries, as we've now got the option for bans (which includes injury reasons, but its not the same thing)

- Be able to ban clubs from competitions, (Man City most recently, before it was typically overturned).

Cheers,

J

great ideas

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2023 at 16:13, Jamieandthehalo said:

Hi guys,

Cheers,

J

@Neil Brock