FMT23 - Starting Unemployed

Is there a way to start unemployed with the lowest possible reputation and work up from there? It appears locked to automatic when selecting 'start unemployed' and I am certain on previous years you could start with nothing and work your way up. You can still do this on FM Moblie this year, but not Touch, unless I am missing something?

17 hours ago, CraigW92 said:

Is there a way to start unemployed with the lowest possible reputation and work up from there? It appears locked to automatic when selecting 'start unemployed' and I am certain on previous years you could start with nothing and work your way up. You can still do this on FM Moblie this year, but not Touch, unless I am missing something?

Don’t believe you can, it’s a case of starting at a very low ranked league and you’ll have a small half a star for reputation 

Em 07/09/2023 em 15:14, CraigW92 disse:

There is a workaround. Either load all English divisions or all of Sweden divisions. Not sure why loading either will always makes me start with 1 star reputation.