How would you setup Inter Miami with Messi?

I know that there aren't a ton of MLS fans regularly popping their head up on these boards but I'm curious to the idea of starting a save with Messi after season 1 of the MLS 22/23 season trying to build a team and tactic following the ways of Tata Martino who is highly rumored to be joining Messi in Miami this summer.  

Inter Miami has some pieces without needing to go HAM on signing 30-something unrealistic friends of Messi.  But 35yo Messi just doesn't seem to fit the Tata Martino pressing system he's used in his last few stops.  My thought would be either some sort of 3412 with Messi at AM or 532 with Messi as with a DLF, T, or SS. 

In sticking with realism as best we can before he even steps foot on an MLS field, how would you set up the team while doing your best to stay realistic?

Tifo's Atlanta United breakdown from '18

Yeah I think the early reaction has been for Inter Miami to sign a younger version of Diego Chara.   But you don't just dump millions on signing Messi and back him with Mota, Gregore, and said some younger Chara clone to play under Tata.  Gotta be some other way to make this all work.

I'm starting a save with the current database and going to add Messi in the summer.  Training the team to run a 3412 with Pizarro standing in for Messi in the AM(At) role backed by two energizer bunny VOL(Su) which should allow me to maximize a good engine room behind Messi and still provide DP space should I move on from Josef or Campana (low work rate) up top.

Edited by AmericanMilanista

personally I'd play Messi as a false 9 or TQ in the striker position like Argentina did in the world cup and then build the team around that.  He doesn't really have the legs anymore to play in attacking midfield and might be a bit of a defensive problem in that position.  He could work as either a lone deep lying creative striker with goal threats in the AM strata positions (IF-a/IW-a/RMD/SS/AM-a etc.) or in a strike partnership with an AF-a/PF-a next to him.  I don't know anything about current Miami squad so can't really comment on formation but any could work with the right setup.  If Miami have the players I would be tempted by a 4-4-1-1 as that should reduce the impact of Messi's lack of defensive contribution.