TV Money changed - yet no impact in-game?

Jiggins

Hi there, I have tried to give every team in the Turkish Super League £100m every year in TV money, and also £2m per televised match. There are three Super Leagues in the editor and I have applied the changes on each one of them like so:

image.png.70ce29b369cafdcc983a27788da3da0b.png

image.png.1b3b82d25db8e8cde1fd8601fc900259.png

However, in-game the financial projections for a club in the division are as if nothing has changed:

image.thumb.png.1bcd497f651129f5b012fff92a57c98e.png

What am I doing wrong here?

41 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I would add a stage index to the match money. That might be the issue. The other one, when is the tv money being paid out?

I don't understand what the stage index means, it says the value must be between 0-30

image.png.0cfc22a7ab22003a1b9f38e655621577.png

TV money would ideally be paid out at the start of the league, that's what it says anyway

image.png.aa2632628c50df99a1976d2aa899678a.png

I don't care when it gets paid out tbh I just want each team in the league to get that figure every year. In fact this is far more important than the £2m per match money as it would have the biggest impact.

I have also tried participation money, which worked in the first season but didn't give out funds after that. If I could get that working it would be a suitable alternative.

Edited by Jiggins

The Stage Index tells it which stage that TV money should apply to. I don't believe there are any playoffs in the Turkish league so there should only be one stage. Stage 0, so put a 0 in the Stage Index.

You probably need to delete Turkish Money from the Additional Helpers section too. I'm not sure what exactly it does, but I'm pretty sure it is TV money related so it may be overriding anything you put in the rules.

20230529214937_1.thumb.jpg.bb2b089b7f91e8d6e7cdea77ee3bdf56.jpg

Also, the finance projections are not particularly reliable. If you want to make sure the money is being paid it would be best to holiday through a season and then check the previous season's finances. Maybe holiday a 2nd season after and check again just to make sure.

31 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

The Stage Index tells it which stage that TV money should apply to. I don't believe there are any playoffs in the Turkish league so there should only be one stage. Stage 0, so put a 0 in the Stage Index.

You probably need to delete Turkish Money from the Additional Helpers section too. I'm not sure what exactly it does, but I'm pretty sure it is TV money related so it may be overriding anything you put in the rules.

20230529214937_1.thumb.jpg.bb2b089b7f91e8d6e7cdea77ee3bdf56.jpg

Also, the finance projections are not particularly reliable. If you want to make sure the money is being paid it would be best to holiday through a season and then check the previous season's finances. Maybe holiday a 2nd season after and check again just to make sure.

Gonna implement these now, I'll see if they work after a season simulated