Parent Competition or Multiple Competitions

I get how 'Parent Competition' works, but how does 'Multiple Competitions' work? Is that just a way to group leagues on the same level?

This is 'Parent Competition':

image.png.b086c389f66e6db166db586754859bfe.png

And this is 'Multiple Competitions':

image.png.f166488a13df6601ca3094a6ae15cfc4.png

From the 'General' tab, the only difference I can see is that you select the competitions in this tab in Multiple, as opposed to the Child Comps tab in Parent.

But what I really want to know is, how does it function?

I'm not sure I understand your question.
Generally speaking, it is the equivalent of the Child Comp. There is the Parent Comp and then the Multiple Comp which groups all the Child Comp. I'm not sure if it works without the Parent Comp though. You can look at the Italian Serie C or the French National 2, they are multiple competitions.

6 hours ago, Samuel77 said:

I'm not sure I understand your question.
Generally speaking, it is the equivalent of the Child Comp. There is the Parent Comp and then the Multiple Comp which groups all the Child Comp. I'm not sure if it works without the Parent Comp though. You can look at the Italian Serie C or the French National 2, they are multiple competitions.

Basically, I have a "pyramid" that has various provinces. I wanted to know if 'multiple competitions' would allow me to have competitions on the same level of the pyramid without assigning them to a parent competition. At the moment, I am only aware of being able to have competitions on the same level if they are assigned to a parent competition.

3 hours ago, nasaiain said:

To have competitions at the same level they need a parent competition.

The multiple competition option is so you can group competitions and given them the same rules instead of editing them individually.

Does that mean that, in the competitions page under reputation, it will show as the parent comp and not the individual comp?