Slovak Build A Nation (FM23)

FMCTVaughaniola

th?id=OIP.aKZQiycqZgAsFxWo4e1nhgHaE8&pid=Api&P=0
Hello everyone, my name is Vaughan, and I am just about to get my Slovak Build A Nation underway. I am part Slovakian, so when it came to pick what country I would start this journey in, it was pretty easy to chose. However, through the teams in the second division, that was the part I found tougher to figure out, for a while I was back and forth between 4 teams, deciding, and thinking. Until I found the one, I found the save that I am going to stick with (hopefully) until the end of the FM23 game cycle. I hope you all will follow along with this save.

WELCOME TO FK SLAVOJ TREBISOV!
th?id=OIP.WguZqK67U77CD-PerHkJEwEsEs&pid=Api&P=0

I started the game by going over to the section most people have dreaded this year, club and international manager. As I scurried around looking for nice badges in the Second Division of Slovakia, I saw one with a yellow outline, and I instantly fell in love. As I took a deeper dive into the club, I realised that they have been a staple in the 2.Liga, not fighting for promotion, fighting against relegation most seasons, and just staying up on the last days of seasons, this is going to be terrific!

I began this save by going on the search for a Striker. The main problem at this club was the fact that we had no strikers, which would really put a damper the attacking 4-3-3 tactic that I was going to use. I can't even drop the Striker to a Shadow Striker in the Attacking Midfield position, as we have none of those either! I think we need to start the season using a strikerless tactic and hope it goes to plan! 

At Trebisov, we're predicted to finish in around the relegation spots, and the board would like us to "Fight Bravely Against Relegation" and we all know what that means, it means if we get relegated, the board won't sack me, however there is no 3. Liga in the game, so should we get relegated, we would be moving to another team!

With the Slovak national team I have decided to play a 4-4-2 Diamond Narrow, hoping that our midfield strength will help us to dominted the middle third of any game that we head into. Hopefully, with the nation ranked 46th in the world, we shouldn't have trouble trying to bring ourselves to play in Euro 24!

image.png.c92705568d6ae045547205608a6a0a76.png

Pre-Season went exceptionally well, I wasn't in charge for the two losses, so as it currently stands, I have won every game in charge of Slavoj Trebisov and I don't plan on stopping my record heading into the first game of the season against predicted 4th Humenne.

That rounds up the first edition of the Slovak Build a Nation, if you liked this and want to see more. Put a comment in to let me know, in the next blog I will have played through the rest of July at least, and probably some of August too. Thanks for reading and I will see you all later, goodbye!

Jumping back into the forum as I will be looking to document a new save in here over the next week or so, an enjoyable intro and a save which I will follow along. I have limited knowledge of Slovakia so keen to absorb your content to improve this. 

• 2 months later...

@Hanys @MattyLewis11 @Mordurette @wearesporting would like to apologise for not continuing with this save. Started up a new save in Tuvalu, and a new save called Pep's Disciples, I hope you guys enjoy that as much as you guys enjoy them ones too! Once again, apologies for not continuing this save.