Combine two skins?

MrRHGamer

I hope this is the correct place to ask.

I don't want to annoy anyone or cross any lines with regards to taking anyones work or anything, is it possible to combine two skins?

I'm really enjoying WTS skin and his latest update has improved the skin a lot. However the font that the Tato skin uses is more user friendly at least for me.

Is it anyway possible to have the font from Tato and implement this into WTS skin?

Thank you

Anthony.

51 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

THis has been answered by blues on his skin page earlier today I believe tato uses Google sans and Google sans bold

Thank you, unless im doing something wrong it didnt seem to work. Will get some help in the morning and try again 

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

It isn't as simple as copying the font over. There will be lines in the various xml that will tell the game to use a specific font and they will need to be changed in order for it to use the font you would like to use.

Yeah I was struggling last night and again this morning, probably will leave it. Thanks for the reply though

1 hour ago, MrRHGamer said:

Yeah I was struggling last night and again this morning, probably will leave it. Thanks for the reply though

Outside of that only thing I can think of is to rename the font files to the ones the skins uses and over write them but I've never tried this 

6 hours ago, MrRHGamer said:

Easiest thing to do would be to open an xml of a panel you want a different font in, search for "font" and see what is being used. Then, you just need to do a "find & replace" in the skin.

On 04/02/2023 at 15:31, MrRHGamer said:

you don't write what and how you did it, so no one can answer why it doesn't work.  it takes 2-3 minutes to replace fonts.

On 05/02/2023 at 18:05, Olas Nick said:

you don't write what and how you did it, so no one can answer why it doesn't work.  it takes 2-3 minutes to replace fonts.

I stopped messing about with it if I go back to it I will commission someone to do the 2-3 minute work.