"interface hints" back in FMH2013

Went back to play the release from 10 years ago and i cant seem to figure out what the "interface hints" setting does, at first i thought it was the assistant tips through the menus but thats "assistant help" right below in the settings menu, so what does this option do?

• SI Staff
9 hours ago, MatiasDFS said:

Went back to play the release from 10 years ago and i cant seem to figure out what the "interface hints" setting does, at first i thought it was the assistant tips through the menus but thats "assistant help" right below in the settings menu, so what does this option do?

In all honesty I can't remember (and I'm the idiot who would have implemented it ;) )... I'm not sure I've even got a copy of that version now .. jeez my kids were young enough to still live at home when I made that version :D;)

hace 5 minutos, Marc Vaughan dijo:

In all honesty I can't remember (and I'm the idiot who would have implemented it ;) )... I'm not sure I've even got a copy of that version now .. jeez my kids were young enough to still living at home when I made that version :D;)

haha, if you dont remember then i have to give up... we were trying to figure it out yesterday with @StephenCronin but going through the menus nothing seems to change at all, guess ill leave it off just in case, thanks for the answer!