All-time table + force matches between certain teams

Mom's_Spaghetti

Hi all, I am working on a database for myself and I was wondering if it would be possible to create a table ranking teams through a points system given in light of achievements. So for example, if a team won the league they would get 3 points, if they finished 2nd or 3rd they would get 2 points and if they won the cup that team would get say 2 points. This system would be in place throughout the duration of the save, tallying teams' results as the years go by. Is such a thing possible?

I was also wondering if it would be possible, in a league system shaped like the MLS, to force team X in one group to play team Y in another group every year. For example, would it be possible to make LAFC play the New York Red Bulls every year as part of the non-conference games in the MLS?

Thanks and good luck with editing y'all

The second thing is possible for sure. The first one might be possible if a ranking based on years works. There is a ranking that works for average points for instance, you could see if you can 'ab'use that.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

The first one might be possible if a ranking based on years works. There is a ranking that works for average points for instance, you could see if you can 'ab'use that.

If you mean doing an average points table as a way to try to do an all-time table, unless there is a way to make it register more than 4 yars, which I think is the maximum

10 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Isn't there a flag about "transfer standings" from another competition. I wonder if you could just transfer between a summer and winter competition twice a year for eternity

There are two options where results are taken over into new stages or competitions.

1 is sending them to a new stage (does not need to be the same competition) where you can specify which competitions
The other is where you pull the stages from another competition, the pink line and the one two rows below are the ones.

image.thumb.png.129b01f4b9fc24c0357f98c3cc645b81.png