Best Tactical Guides

It was recently suggested here on this forum that I downlaod and study the "Pairs & Combinations" Guide.  I just want to say thank you to those who mad this suggestion, as I have found it to be invaluable.  I am interested in further reading, however I notice that many of the guides that are "stickied" here in this forum are a bit older, and perhaps not up to date.

I am wondering if others have other reading suggestions which may be just as good, and also downloadable.  I find it much easier to read from an illustrated .pdf file where it helps you along visually also.  

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.  I am an American who came from OOTP Baseball...but am so happy I am now finally getting stuck into FM.  Once you start getting immersed in the detail, you just realize what a superior sports management simulation FM is to all of the others.  

Thanks again! Cheers!

I hate to be that guy: but there is a thread at the top of this forum for just this! 

I personally recommend Lines and Diamonds by Thog

And look at any thread started by Cleon.  He recently started:

Anyway welcome to the game and i hope you enjoy it.  It can take a long time to work out all the ins and outs for the game (I am not even close! I struggle through ;)).

1 hour ago, Aoyao said:

@Aoyao

Do you have the original links to these tips as when you try to read them after downloading they are in the style of a webpage being designed.

13 minutes ago, bezzy1970 said:

@Aoyao

Do you have the original links to these tips as when you try to read them after downloading they are in the style of a webpage being designed.

image.png.947c24d7bab39ea96919de666cd99bc5.png

Here is the original file in the game documents.

image.thumb.png.6fa033a6f5dec4d8e779efa47a7a6efb.png

U can read it in NOTE++ 

The words which in the red circle is the Hints and Tips in the game.

I wanted to read it in local language (French) so I tried to open hints.fmf with Notepad++ and the text is not in the right format :

fmf.  $š             ø  (µ/ý`2›uÇ êâp$.À®LÒ­¶´”åÙZK„TG`¹•¾ó1ɶèÐrÎÏ‚ÔoxŠ¢(6-
@F:5Ëÿ
—}åÔ“jmL"/‹\=ÎUp[¥`ì¼ñ!Ñö:ÈÛ´)¥‹Ø´)ªÔYdObWmhé}H•EX-‹{ãက7I§>Q†‹yÚ3ïįíPò®T%˜ƒéΗÖÌC}¹zuÉÅ
câbß³J_Ó¶çÅJ½íÁ#ê“/`‘È 66.dD !¹Æ*ûÉ­Õ‚A4}Œ6£ºÜ¥ìM[eaìcÓ6NÅæ/
¬a–æ-}Oá<ûäšô„ÝÇ"G±¥Ë7;Êïæïcgϲç–byÈ–B°ÔMÌá¼

Do you know how to format it the right way?

Thanks

37 minutes ago, icidamien said:

I wanted to read it in local language (French) so I tried to open hints.fmf with Notepad++ and the text is not in the right format :

fmf.  $š             ø  (µ/ý`2›uÇ êâp$.À®LÒ­¶´”åÙZK„TG`¹•¾ó1ɶèÐrÎÏ‚ÔoxŠ¢(6-
@F:5Ëÿ
—}åÔ“jmL"/‹\=ÎUp[¥`ì¼ñ!Ñö:ÈÛ´)¥‹Ø´)ªÔYdObWmhé}H•EX-‹{ãက7I§>Q†‹yÚ3ïįíPò®T%˜ƒéΗÖÌC}¹zuÉÅ
câbß³J_Ó¶çÅJ½íÁ#ê“/`‘È 66.dD !¹Æ*ûÉ­Õ‚A4}Œ6£ºÜ¥ìM[eaìcÓ6NÅæ/
¬a–æ-}Oá<ûäšô„ÝÇ"G±¥Ë7;Êïæïcgϲç–byÈ–B°ÔMÌá¼

Do you know how to format it the right way?

Thanks

Take it easy.

I translate them into TXT.

Now you can get it.

FM21_H&T.txt FM22_H&T.txt GENERAL.txt GUI.txt MATCH.txt PLAYER.txt TeamInstructions.txt

BTW, You need FM23 resource archiver to extract the fmf which in the game docment.

Edited by Aoyao