Half time instant results? Possible?

Marco Borghesi

1 hour ago, Marco Borghesi said:

Thank you @_Ben_ i'll have a look as well. 

@bluestillidie00 sorry to bother you. In my skin I'm using your 'FM22 Instant Result by Bluestillidie00' works really well in my skin. Are you aware if in your file i have to active something to allow a half time section in the instant result?

M

didn't even know it's possible 

3 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

didn't even know it's possible 

LOL well ... i've tried Tato ... but i believe is not what i wanted. I can see half time stats @_Ben_
What I'm looking for is ... instant result for the first half ... you check how did it go ... do some changes and than ... instant result for the second half. 

I guess you can do something close to that with 'Match Plans' but that's a bit of ... rule to apply if ... anyway ... i might looking for a thing that is not even possible

M

1 hour ago, Marco Borghesi said:

LOL well ... i've tried Tato ... but i believe is not what i wanted. I can see half time stats @_Ben_
What I'm looking for is ... instant result for the first half ... you check how did it go ... do some changes and than ... instant result for the second half. 

I guess you can do something close to that with 'Match Plans' but that's a bit of ... rule to apply if ... anyway ... i might looking for a thing that is not even possible

M

My apologies! I thought you meant could instant result at half time, not to half time.