Need some help with a custom logo

oblongata21

Hi all,

I have a custom logo and caan't seem to add this logo into the game Ive done this before succesfully, but for some reason its not working

I put it in the right folder which is

Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2023>Graphics>Logos>Normal>Clubs

That's where I downloaded my logo pack to. So I put the logos in those folders for the small and normal logos, adjusted the config file with the number of my the club I created in the editor, and it still doesn't show up. I've double and triple checked it, nothing is working for some reason. 

Does anyone have any idea about what I could be doing wrong?

You can try the following

Delete cache 

Interface section ... Make sure you have the use caching to decrease page loading times NOT TICKED . you can tick it again after.

Make sure the logo and the Config file numbers etc are a complete match . Check Capital letters !!!

2 hours ago, alian62 said:

You can try the following

Delete cache 

Interface section ... Make sure you have the use caching to decrease page loading times NOT TICKED . you can tick it again after.

Make sure the logo and the Config file numbers etc are a complete match . Check Capital letters !!!

Yes, i have done all of that and it hasn't made a difference at all

:confused:

Edit- Furthermore, doing that also disabled all the logos in the logo pack I have downloaded.

Edited by oblongata21

3 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

Yes, i have done all of that and it hasn't made a difference at all

:confused:

Edit- Furthermore, doing that also disabled all the logos in the logo pack I have downloaded.

Graphics>Logos>Normal>Clubs  .............. these all have to be lower case 

maybe upload your config file and logo

Edited by alian62

2 hours ago, alian62 said:

Graphics>Logos>Normal>Clubs  .............. these all have to be lower case 

maybe upload your config file and logo

They all are lower case. But the other logos were working before I edited the config file to add my custom logo. 

I'll upload the config file and logo tomorrow if I can figure out how to do it

I have a different logo pack to you  so that will not work

My file path is different to yours, ill show you what ive done 

This is my editor file for the created team

pnt1.png

There's my logo and the file path

pnt2.png

The edited config file

pnt3.png

Enter the game and there is no logo loaded. I did this for both the normal sized logo and the normal sized logo. As you can see, what i typed into the the config file is exactly the same as the other logos. I may have missed something, but im not sure what

pnt4.png

Edited by oblongata21

vor 9 Stunden schrieb oblongata21:

I have a different logo pack to you  so that will not work

My file path is different to yours, ill show you what ive done 

This is my editor file for the created team

pnt1.png

There's my logo and the file path

pnt2.png

The edited config file

pnt3.png

Enter the game and there is no logo loaded. I did this for both the normal sized logo and the normal sized logo. As you can see, what i typed into the the config file is exactly the same as the other logos. I may have missed something, but im not sure what

pnt4.png

Have you reloaded the skin? 

Show the ID of your club in the game itself and check that it is the same as in the Editor. Sometimes the IDs change depending on whether you have other edits on other files.
You can also rename your file starting with AAA to make sure it is read first if you have other files.

15 hours ago, alian62 said:

not sure but never seen a config on wordpad .... every comp has notepad 

just throwing up possibilities

Ah ok, i think i had notepad a few years ago with a custom club, but for some reason, i was unable to edit the config file for some reason. So from then on I used wordpad.

Worth a shot

7 hours ago, Samuel77 said:

Show the ID of your club in the game itself and check that it is the same as in the Editor. Sometimes the IDs change depending on whether you have other edits on other files.
You can also rename your file starting with AAA to make sure it is read first if you have other files.

That could be the issue as I have numerous downloaded leagues loaded up. I do notice that in the editor it has a random ID assigned to it to.

EDIT- I figured out how and you were 100% correct, the in game ID is completely different to the ID that the editor shows, that was the actual problem!

Thanks for everyone's help!

Edited by oblongata21