CONCACAF Champions League Qualifying

I have just started a holiday save to test some added databases. As I am using one that change the NACL from 50 teams to 27 teams (new format), the Central American Cup and the CFU Cup should be the only way that teams outside Canada, USA and Mexico qualify. However, they didn't exist and teams from these leagues qualified from their domestic leagues instead. 

I am wondering if this is a problem from the added databases or are do these competitions not exist in the game as it still has the 50 team NACL format?

On 11/12/2022 at 00:24, Tig212 said:

I have just started a holiday save to test some added databases. As I am using one that change the NACL from 50 teams to 27 teams (new format), the Central American Cup and the CFU Cup should be the only way that teams outside Canada, USA and Mexico qualify. However, they didn't exist and teams from these leagues qualified from their domestic leagues instead. 

I am wondering if this is a problem from the added databases or are do these competitions not exist in the game as it still has the 50 team NACL format?

Looks like there is an issue. Which one did you download?