Scouting feels like SI threw in an incomplete feature

Can SI Please release an explanation to this new scouting system, as in my opinion it’s utterly ridiculous.

well it’s more the recruitment focus.

first of all it constantly assigns the same scout and analyst to any new focus unless you manually change it.

there’s no indication to which scouts have familiarity with regions you literally have to manually go to the scout and memorise where they know before returning to creating a focus.

you can’t see which scouts already have a focus whilst creating a new one.

SI should have easy options like creating an array of focuses for the whole team (maybe 3-6 different focuses) and being able to just send  scout to different countries. 
Like group objectives in addition to being to take certain scouts out of the group objectives and send them on individual missions.

instead all that’s been created is a muddle that takes hours of time to set anything halfway promising up.

SI really need to explain this nonsense and why they changed the previous poor scouting to something even more nonsensical….

Other mentions

you look at world knowledge 

go to regions the it zooms in but there nothing that distinguishes a region

example I look at Central African and west Africa is in the zoom in as well. How hard is it to insert a Thicker boarder line so I can identify where the region ends??? 

there’s zero interaction with the map! How do I know which country is which why can’t I click on a country and at least get a name???? Better yet name and how well I know the country and who my knowledge is from!!!

i see green and yellow how am I meant to know which country is which?

The oceans tab just shows the world map. I mean I know Australia but idk what other countries are involved.

1 minute ago, dℍaisa said:

add the squad planner to the list as well...

Oh this was something I was never going to use… 

the experience matrix looks ok buuuut what’s it for????

i’m seeing my cbs peaking at 25 but the fm tabs have always said cbs peak around 27-31 off the top of my head