Make It Make Sense

Hi all, need to share what has just occurred on my save to relieve some stress if nothing else haha!

So I am playing as Celtic, up to the January transfer window. Spurs come in with a bid for Kyogo Furuhashi, I manage to negotiate to a whopping £47m. 

As you can imagine, I was extremely excited about the prospect of generating such a huge sale for a club like Celtic and being able to reinvest that money. 

Once a deal has been made for one of my players, to hopefully limit the chances of a player rejecting a contract, I always just send them to the reserves, I did so here with Furuhashi even though I never imagined I'd need to for this situation.

To my disbelief, Furuhashi rejected the contract from Spurs. He passed up the chance to go to the best league in the world, play with a better team and no doubt quadruple his £19k a week wage. As unrealistic as rejecting all of that is, I could have accepted it, as he must just love me.. :lol:

Where this situation really infuriated and perplexed me, was that after rejected the opportunity from Spurs, Furuhashi now has is unhappy. His issue is he "Wants to join Tottenham as they have such a strong squad"..

So I have missed out on a record breaking sale and now have an unhappy player because he isn't allowed to join the club he just rejected. 

Make it make sense.