FM23 Wonderkids from Minnow Nations

1 hour ago, Dreambuilder said:

Often they have two nationalities. I like uncommon newgen nationalities and the idea of this thread. 

A personal favourite of mine was on FM13 when I managed Newcastle and had a player come through my youth academy from Tuvalu. He didn't even have 2nd nationality, he wasn't wonderkid levels but had 3 star potential so could've maybe it at a decent level if i carried on with the save!

4 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

I just found a filter that showed like only exotic newgens national team players in player search (with scouting range world knowledge). Not sure how it gives only exotics :)

image.thumb.png.d05a9fa84804cff117d1367edc547159.png

image.png

I hope that bid on the San Marinese player was from you! 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I thought of this thread when i recently loaned in this GK. I scouted him after he left and his scout report described him as having 5 star world class potential . He came through in USA and has american 2nd nationality.

11 hours ago, Thebaker said:

I thought of this thread when i recently loaned in this GK. I scouted him after he left and his scout report described him as having 5 star world class potential . He came through in USA and has american 2nd nationality.

That's a great one. I wonder how much influence a world class keeper can have on a bad national team