Scottish League Challenge Sign Up :)

Can you lead broxburn athletic colts fc all the way to the top of the SPL.team rating is 2100 so is lower than 5 teams in the third division so it will be a challenge to climb your way through the leagues.You have no squad players so clean slate and rubbish staff.Why not use this to make your dream team in the scottish leagues.money is modest at the club and decent training setup and youth academy.

will you take the challenge?

Thanks To Wilkipedia And Craig RUFC AND NADE

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL DATABASE FOR THIS GAME,DOWNLOAD AND TRY IT!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVU3VGVX

broxburnathleticcolts18-thumb-244736.jpg

Club info

Name - Broxburn Athletic Colts F.C

Nicknames - Badgers or Colts

Founded - Refounded In 1975

Stadium - Albyn Park,Broxburn,West Lothian

League - Scottish Junior League In Real Life,not accesible on fm09 so scottish divison 3

Rivals - Bathgate thistle,edinburgh united,partick thistle

Training Facilities: Average

Youth Facilities: Good and youth academy

Finances: ok

Estimated Value: 800k

Balance: 250k

Transfer Budget: 22k

Wage Budget: 12k

History

Broxburn Athletic F.C. are a Scottish junior football club based in the town of Broxburn, West Lothian.They play their home games at Albyn Park. The team was managed by the late Jamie Dolan.

The present Albyn Park opened in 1948 with a Heart of Midlothian v Rangers meeting, which attracted a crowd of around 3,500. It sits on the original Albion Park used by Broxburn F.C. in 1889. Athletic took over the lease in 1894 until both clubs amalgamated in 1912 and played at the Sports Park (now the sports centre). Athletic then moved back in 1921 until going defunct and then returned to Albyn Park after being reformed in 1948, after much help from its supporters, who made the ground improvements.

In 1946, Mr. G. W. Bartaby-Pearson, with the help of local businessmen, started the process of reforming Broxburn and secured Albyn park from the Earl of Buchan. The council now owns the land and Broxburn has a lease until 2036.

Record attendances: Albyn Park -11,400 v Kilsyth Rangers SJC 1951-2, Hampden- 31,085 1951 SJC Semi final vs Irvine Meadow

Acheivements: Broxburn have reached the Scottish Cup Semi-final on 5 occassions. The last time being was 1971, getting beat 1-0 with Cambuslang. Recently they also won the last ever Division 2 title, due to league reconstruction.[/

Plus, you can't expect loads of people to sign up to your challenge the day you release it(unless your name is dafuge). And, you have released this challenge when many people are already heaavily involved with challenges, so may not have the time to do yours.

i had a start up thread untill the database was ready,that was closed

i have one official forum for it now and thats it

dont see the problem manumoss?

they replaced annan athletic

anyone interested should give it a go,we have 5 peeps already

and thanks foir comment about opening post,i did try

Its broxburn athletic.the badge can be found on my post on the offical broxburn thread in the goodplayer team section

I would like the kit made from nike

i would like the kit to have the sponsor to be our local pub www.bar53.co.uk,if that could be put somehow as the main shirt sponsor that would be amazing.

The club colours are red and white this is the offical club website so you can check the pictures there www.broxburnathletic.com

the away strip you can have free reign over as long as same sponsor

the unique i.d which is 5201530.to confirm 5201530

anythign else needed?

Archived