i cannot ask upgrade youth facilities

i have a problem in fm 22 guys. i cant upgrade while playing Fenerbahce ( Turkish Super League). there is no any option in demands from president. i started new career still same, i deleted game and started new career and still same. so i choose 3 other different clubs they have and youth facility option. so its about fenerbahce. how is it possible? any idead bros? (im not using any data update, just logo)

(i can ask upgrade training facilities btw)

13 dakika önce, FrazT said:

That may be because the facilities have been upgraded recently- you may have to wait till the board think that it is feasible and the option to ask will appear.

unfortunately it is not because i played 1.5 season and its not showed up. i started new career 2-3 times and still same. its just in fenerbahce. its so strange it musnt bug cuz its for only fenerbahce :/ it must be a reason but i dont know why

4 dakika önce, FrazT said:

If the option to upgrade is not available, this is because the board do not think that it is feasible or cost effective at the moment, due to factors that we cant see.

okay thanks for replies. i will try to wait more and make money

Having a focus on youth as part of your club vision will help. If you can't request upgrading the youth facilities right now, it's because the board is interested in doing so. If youth development is part of your club vision, they should at least consider it, so you should have the option to ask them in that case.

7 saat önce, HUNT3R said:

Having a focus on youth as part of your club vision will help. If you can't request upgrading the youth facilities right now, it's because the board is interested in doing so. If youth development is part of your club vision, they should at least consider it, so you should have the option to ask them in that case.

we dont have any vision about youth things. can i add a vision about youth to our vision?

9 minutes ago, oguzdogan said:

we dont have any vision about youth things. can i add a vision about youth to our vision?

I think you can ask the board when you discuss a new contract. Part of those negotiations should be asking for club vision changes. It's been a while, so I'm just going off memory.

17 dakika önce, HUNT3R said:

I think you can ask the board when you discuss a new contract. Part of those negotiations should be asking for club vision changes. It's been a while, so I'm just going off memory.

thank you :) i will try to do it in next contract