Recreating Liverpool’s Front 3

I’ve been on a mission to recreate a similar system to the modern day Liverpool team under Klopp and honestly it’s not been going great.

I think everything below the front 3 works alright but I have a particular issue with my front 3. Even more specifically my striker. I’ve managed to get Harry Kane who I think is perfect for the deep lying / false nine role and I play him as such but he seems to be totally uninvolved in the game. Last season he had 3 assists for the whole season - beat in mind the team is generally doing quite well scoring a decent amount of goals. My wingers don’t exactly seem like o be getting in the right positions either. I have a 19 year old Moukoko on the RW and a 21 year old Ansu Fati on the LW, so I’d say they were the correct profile of very attacking and lethal wingers. 

Would love to hear your thoughts on how you would go about it. For completeness:

AML: Fait ST: Kane AMR: Moukoko

MC: Bellingham MC: Milinkovic Savic

DM: Tonali

DL: Theo DC: Nianzou DC: Fofana DR: Singo

GK: Onana

17 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

It would probably be easier to post a screenshot of your tactic so we can see the roles and team instructions.

I found playing through the middle allows my wingers to take up more dangerous positions. Honestly everyone seems to play roughly in the way I want other than Kane..

1FDEB85F-6C73-47C4-8407-C4F3BF092565.png