[FM 2022 - 22.4] Famous Players for each nation

I always modded the FM database editing the famous players for each nation. It is  a massive work to do every year, furthermore I think I reached a level of accuracy very high, I carefully picked players for each nation, roles, look on the net for their heigth etc. I  submit the file because I would like to receive your comments and suggestions, so that maybe in the future we could propose to revamp this part of db also in the official version of the game. I am fed up to do it every year. :D

Famous Players.fmf

On 25/07/2022 at 11:48, Number seven said:

Nah, if you're not bothered with giving info about your release, why should I be bothered with downloading it? You see the great content makers at this forum always gives info and screenshots as examples.

I downloaded the file and one of the first things I noticed under the database changes once I opened it in the editor is that the Famous Players list for Saudi Arabia (which was quite lengthy in the base game) and Barbados were completely cleared. 

What was then added for those countries who had their lists cleared? Absolutely nothing. Those lists for those countries are now empty with zero data in them.

So the file does exactly the opposite of what it was advertised to do when it comes to certain nations. :lol:

Il 27/7/2022 in 18:01 , Gum ha scritto:

I downloaded the file and one of the first things I noticed under the database changes once I opened it in the editor is that the Famous Players list for Saudi Arabia (which was quite lengthy in the base game) and Barbados were completely cleared. 

What was then added for those countries who had their lists cleared? Absolutely nothing. Those lists for those countries are now empty with zero data in them.

So the file does exactly the opposite of what it was advertised to do when it comes to certain nations. :lol:

That's why I uploaded it, so that you may advice to add some players or suggest changes.