Mac help!?!?

I tried to open the WSM editor and nothing happened, literally nothing:confused:

Can't help you on the logos, I don't bother with all that.

Rather than start a new thread, I also have a Mac issue. Sometimes when I go to start a match the games just freezes and I have to restart. I now have to save after every match, which is a little annoying. Sorry hb-ciri if you feel like I'm hi-jacking your thread, but there's no point in starting another one with the same title

Once you've downloaded the kits etc - www.sortitoutsi.net - go to the hard drive icon on desktop - users - *urname* - documents - sportsinteractive - fm 09 - then create a graphics folder and place all kits, logos etc in here. Make sure in preferences you untick screen cache option and tick the option below, something about refreshing.

For the data editor either just just type 'editor' into spotlight, or go through applications and then sports interactive to find the data editor.

I added logos for the Premiership the other day but realised I didn't really like them. So I placed all the files I downloaded in the bin and now the teams have no badge at all. Any ideas how to get the default ones back?

Re-install the game.

Archived