Any way around the league removal bug?

I've got the bug where the league I'm playing in gets removed on update day. I know it's been fixed in 22.4.1 but I've no interest in the changes made in 22.4 and want to keep playing on 22.3 instead. So is there any way to get around the issue?

Edited by rusty217

• rusty217 changed the title to Any way around the league removal bug?
5 hours ago, FrazT said:

I am not familiar with that issue, but if it was fixed, it is likely to require a new save for the fix to take effect.

It's this issue https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/570_all-other-gameplay/league-changes-from-playable-to-removed-while-playing-in-it-r6948/

It has been fixed, but I don't want to download patch 22.4 so I'm hoping somebody has an alternative workaround for it.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, rusty217 said:

It's this issue https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/570_all-other-gameplay/league-changes-from-playable-to-removed-while-playing-in-it-r6948/

It has been fixed, but I don't want to download patch 22.4 so I'm hoping somebody has an alternative workaround for it.

Yeah as Fraz has said the only fix is the latest update. Is there any particular reason why you don't want to update?

9 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah as Fraz has said the only fix is the latest update. Is there any particular reason why you don't want to update?

I don't want the russian changes. Especially since I'm running a custom cross-continental tournament with russia as one of the major nations in it. Them not being able to play any home games would kind of worsen that.