• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.png.b9035bacaba4802a596942f5aecb1e79.png

End of Season 23/24

CAl4Kkc.jpg?1

nfJLWyf.jpg?1

A good end to the season where we picked up a win and also another trophy. The main issue this year was the strikers they just did not score enough goals a bloke who I pulled from the reserves was the top scorer with 11. I think last season was a bit of a fluke. 

Finances - took a beating with the improvements but should be ok once the prize money comes in. 

Stars of the Season

Tim Garnier - the best performer by a mile this year very similar to last season. 

Henk Van Schiak - 7 goals from centre half was good, he just seems very solid for me

Noel Kersthold - youngster who was here when I joined, he really broke through this year

LOS7PA8.jpg?1

Pre Season 24/25

CkDLDpK.jpg?1

E2LCkc8.jpg?1R57LzKs.jpg?1

The Board are after very much the same as the last two years and I think it is easily achievable hopefully at least. The Cup has been drawn and we play Wolfsburg again at home given the rules. I think this year we maybe at the midtable area again, we have not lost any of our players  and the youngsters are improving but I dont feel we are good enough to go up

July/August 24/25

cQbc4W8.jpg?1

DSCUa3F.jpg?1

I was a little bit worried after the first game as we took a bit of a pasting. We then lost in the cup in a game that we expected to loose. We remained unbeaten in the league for the rest of the month and have had a very solid start to the campaign.

September 24/25

RdLFkx5.jpg?1

tUtnWQF.jpg?1

A very frustrating month where we could not seem to get anything together. I think we need to look at switching this tactic up a little bit I am not happy with the way its performing at the moment.

October 24/25

ojLgKTK.jpg?1

vCsnMp3.jpg?1

Nearly a perfect month we won all of our games in the league and looked really good doing it. I decided to play a little more positive and it really worked well for us. We did however loose in the local cup for the first time since I joined the club. 

November/December 24/25

YqJ48mN.jpg?1

cybMEQf.jpg?1

I totally forgot to do November so we have a bumper update. We went on a little bit of a wobble early in November but soon recovered and continued with our good form. We find ourselves at the end of the calendar year top of the table. 

January 24/25

6qn5Vbn.jpg?1

MwYjDwH.jpg?1

A decent result in the friendly we had beating a second team from the Bundesliga. We did not play that well in the league but we still managed to secure 4 points in the two games by grinding out results. 5 points clear now but the whole league has a game in hand 

February 24/25

ZM1NXMU.jpg?1

gFECrUv.jpg?1

A very up and down month as suspensions and injuries hit us heard. We lost the first game of the month against  a poor side. We then won on our fan day before finishing the month with a point. This does put us 6 points clear 

Intake 24/25

8ly51fA.jpg?1

A very decent intake. I am going to need something more in the middle of the park though going forward. 

Kevin Freitag - decent on the left hand side he will have a chance to be in the mix early. 

Krasimir Simeonov - a decent keeper good to get in early doors

Daniel Strohle - good centre half who will be in the mix soon

March 24/25

BCG3Hn5.jpg?1

9U97LdB.jpg?1

This month was a bit poor. We beat a mid table team before being beaten by Mannheim who are starting to be a bit of a bogey team for us. We then lost to a team who were bottom we will need to improve if we want the title. 

End of Season 24/25

Gb1AZtO.jpg?1

WR2vYPO.jpg?1

We turned it round towards the end of the season and I think that along with the fact that Mainz 2 dropped a little bit is what gave us the title in the end. Five points looked a lot more than it should be given we beat them on the final day of the year to secure the title. 

Finances  - we are going Professional as of next season I am not sure we can afford that but will see what the prize money says. 

Stars of the Season

Christopher Bibaku - club legend and now the leading ever scorer. Continues to be great. 

Tim Garnier - the other club legend had maybe his best year this year. he was incredible. 

Maksym Annenkov - came through the youth a year or two ago. Been amazing this year but now wants to leave. 

x1PvmF4.jpg?1

Season Preview 25/26

zh875V9.jpg?1

GETP3gu.jpg?1

AeWPVc8.jpg?1

We did a few friendlies to try and get some fitness and extra cash in. The board are not expecting much this year other than a local cup win. I was hoping being in 3 Liga would have put us into the Pokal but it seems not. 

XeqELYK.jpg?1

Another improvement

mUU0tNv.jpg?1

Maksym left the club in the summer. His contract was up at the end of the year and I wanted to cash in. I think the cash received is decent enough. He is a great player and I will keep an eye on him.  

July / August 25/26

Cuvc8S7.jpg?1

2lyvFwm.jpg?1

We started off with a win, and I am thinking back to back. I was soon brought back down to earth as we only gained another point in the next five games. I would not say we have been massively beaten in any game but they have been close so I am not too disheartened 

October 25/26

Qy4TAMo.jpg?1

l6dEUbg.jpg?1

A draw and  a loss to start the month off and once again we are not getting smashed in any game really. Then in what was maybe the worst performance of the year we actually won a game. We also won in the local cup

February 25/26

W1DBC3d.jpg?1

m1OQglg.jpg?1

Went slightly more defensive this month and it seemed to have worked to a certain extent. We have recorded four points this month after playing some very good teams. I think we are done but its nice to get some points

March 25/26

S9hRVjc.jpg?1

H9t2AKs.jpg?1

A decent month. Zwickau scored twice late onto bring us back to level. We lost against two sides who were expected to be beaten by. We then beat bottom of the table, I still dont think it is enough for us

End Of Season 25/26

yHcdmCP.jpg?1

MsJkBjX.jpg?1

We hit some fairly decent form and at some stages looked like we may have got safe but it was not to be. We lost safety by three points, those late goals conceded have cost us. We got 18 points in our last 15 games that form would have been enough to stay up this year. 

Finances - we have had our budgets cut a little but I am hoping we will stay pro. I think the prize money will save us. 

Stars of the Season

Franz Sinner - was in our reserves when I joined but has since become one of our better players and also an international.

Christopher Bibaku - still had a decent enough season at this level scored an ok amount of goals as well 

Noel Kersthold - in my Under 19s when I joined and is now one of the best players at the club but he wants to leave

YR26vQh.jpg?1

6 hours ago, ucdark said:

At least you've won the cup :C

Yeah that is the only saving grace

2 hours ago, Herr Müller said:

DFB Pokal again thanks to the cup win - onwards and upwards!

At least it is some cash. No one wants to sign new deals as we got relegated. Over wage budget. I think this maybe that I need a little bit of a step back

Season Preview 26/27

1oyKofy.jpg?1

45b3qEc.jpg?1

ovhKNrn.jpg?1

A bit of a mixed batch of fixtures for the summer but enough to build a little bit of confidence going into the season. The previews have come in and the media dont like our chances but the board want midtable. 

QoXz8Zn.jpg?1

So an issue, we went into this season 2k over budget and loosing cash fast. I have tried to renegotiate contracts for everyone who will do and reduce wages. I was happy to let Jason go as he was on big wages. Noel I wanted to keep but he wanted to leave so I managed to get a deal done with 20%

July/August 26/27

qaCFvct.jpg?1

6uTtfbm.jpg?1

We started off with a defeat from a team who beat us to the league three years ago. We won our next two before loosing three on the bounce including a loss in the Pokal but the £149,000 was welcome. We won the last game of the month to become the most the most midtable 

September 26/27

uChuFuN.jpg?1

46nL8Gz.jpg?1

In every game  we played this month we have been the better team by some way. We have been let down by a couple of silly mistakes at the back and the attackers not doing there job. We play an attacking formation so goals are very much needed. 

October 26/27

hHEctN2.jpg?1

fWpg57I.jpg?1

What an amazing month. We won in the cup with a totally rotated side. The one game we lost in the league we had four players out on international duty. The other games we won were fantastic and it was not just that we won but also that we were in total control of the games that was even better. 

November 26/27

awCqkgw.jpg?1

GvBaerQ.jpg?1

Another very good month. We should have beaten Holmberg as we battered them for the whole 90. We outclassed the next to before suffering against Hoffenheim 2-0 flattered us really. In the final game of the month it was only really a sending off for them that helped us get the it done. 

December/January 26/27

dJ5k87j.jpg?1

9EYWMz6.jpg?1

The games we lost in this time we should have got at least a draw out of. We battered them but just could not seem to get the goal to level it. In the game against Mainz we showed what we can do when things click. 

February 26/27

Vl1vSCJ.jpg?1

20eqjxD.jpg?1

We have played Mannaheim 8 times and only won once and lost 6 so I was not expecting a win here. The rest of the month we recorded wins in some very good performances. I think we have a very outside chance at the title in the form we are in but we are going to need help.

Edited by ashton321

Youth Intake 26/27

unEyLEW.jpg?1

Decent enough Intake, was much better than what I thought I would be getting. 

Leon Ehm - looks fairly promising, he will not be ready for a while though

Abdoulaye Toure - nice defender who will have a chance to contribute soon

Andre Vinagre - looks ok, I think I will look to get him out on loan though 

End of Season 26/27

v37wWFm.jpg?1

hbTevSr.jpg?1

We managed to secure another local cup win to get our place in the Pokal again next year which is huge for the finances at the club. In the league we finished off the year in superb fashion to record a very good 5th in the league. Pre season I would have taken this, I think it is a great result in light of the difficulties we had last year. 

Finances - should not look too bad once the prize money comes in

Stars of the Season

Franz Sinner - club legend he has nearly 200 appearances and remains superb. 

Luca Tesche - what a player he is amazing, he performed beyond belief this year

Marcel Blaser - another super youngster he is looking like he may leave in the summer as some bigger clubs are circling 

SAVE UPDATE

So I have decided that I am not going to run this as a Youth Only save any more. I am really enjoying the save but I am missing the buying (wheeling and dealing) aspect of the game. I dont want to start again because I am loving it. 

0gq3Hsb.jpg?1

• ashton321 changed the title to FM - 22 - God Loves A Trier

Season Preview 27/28

65lTyJf.jpg?1

cOclgFl.jpg?1

XrSzHeg.jpg?1

A perfect pre season was a very much needed after some of the issues we had in the summer. The board are expecting very much the same as we did last year. The media think the same to. 

5ct9k5z.jpg?1

We lost our starting rightback on a free which I was gutted about as he would not sign a new deal. I had been trying to get some money and a sell on clause from him for the past year but no one would bite. Fadley who is decent centre half who has played previously goes as the youngsters have gone past him now. The big one was Blaser easily one of the best players at the club and was leaving on a free this year so I cashed in. 

William Mukendi - decent keeper who will come and challenge to be number 1

Gianluca Swajkowski - right back on loan as I could not get anyone else, he will be back up

Sasha Achinger - a player who will play lots this year for us I like him a lot. 

July/August 27/28

phMWflX.jpg?1

Xxf9H4D.jpg?1

We started off the year with a couple of decent performances putting us in the mix right away. We then lost in the cup in extra time in a very close game that I think we maybe could have won. We then played Mannaheim who we lost to as per normal. We drew are next one and then lost the final game of the month. We have played a lot better than what the results have shown. 

Sebastian Ritcher - comes in on loan and would really help the top line

Flynn Ellerman - cover in the middle of the park on loan

Arne Schulz - a good keeper who I could not turn down on a free deal

September / October 27/28

BNtI3O0.jpg?1

ZQBi0wk.jpg?1

September was not great we did manage to get a win but that was quickly followed by three defeats. We created so many chances but could not seem to put them away. October was much better as we got better up top but we also managed to secure our defence a little bit. 

Maximillian Schmid - is the only player to join an option up top comes in on a free

November  27/28

BXfsGiz.jpg?1

qPekA8z.jpg?1

An amazing start to the month as we took a huge win in the local cup. We mainly played teams at the rough end of the league this month but beat every one of them which is good. We drew our last game against a decent enough side. 

December 27/28

atHQORQ.jpg?1

4smmv8H.jpg?1

A bit of an extended break this time round. We got two wins in the league and then we lost to Mannheim as normal.

4NqKFji.jpg?1

Couple of deals out this window. 

Luca Tesche - best player at the club had a release fee of £160,000 so I took £100,000 upfront plus some add ons and 50% of the next sale. I didnt want him to go but I dont think I had much choice really

Replacements were needed for Luca

Nico Frohlich - comes in on loan, is decent enough will do a job

Ruben Acosta - my scout and assistant manager dont seem sold on him but I like him I think he can do a job

February 27/28

Fh5bwIF.jpg?1

AicZ9VK.jpg?1

Another decent month. We drew against a very good side but it was a game we really should have been wining. We lost one this month and to be fair it was a game where we did not click into gear and deserved the defeat. We find ourselves through in the local cup as a fully rotated squad sent us through