National Team management - Am I going to have to buy the in-game editor to get staff?

Finally had an international job open up in 2034, and Poland hired me as national team manager. Poland came with a U21 and U19 head coach and no other staff. I offered positions to several likely candidates, and was rebuffed on every offer. I went into job center and posted openings for all coaches, scouts and physios for Poland at all levels. NOTHING happened, the jobs remained open in the job center, none of them displayed as posted and no candidates ever showed up. I just had to manage the U18 team which had nothing but grayed-out players because I wasn't allowed to pick a team. I can't pick a decent senior team because I can't scout players in or out of the player pool and have no idea about their relative quality. 

The only solution I see (other than abandoning national management) is buying the in-game editor and forcibly jamming non-willing staff into every available position. I've looked at most of the other national teams in Europe and most of them have only 3 head coaches, but some teams (like Spain, Wales, Scotland) have a full complement of staffing. I've never encountered this problem before, but it's always been apparent that SI doesn't really care about international management compared to club management. 

I had a very similar problem when I took the Canada job. The job centre returned nothing and even staff that had me as a favoured personnel turned down the assistant job.

Eventually I managed to get an assistant off my own back (Junior Hoilett) even though his stats were rubbish. I did a staff search and got him to recommend realistic appointments and it was then I discovered what the problem was, the only staff that were interested were out of work Canadians.

I'd suggest doing a staff search yourself but only including out of work Polish staff. Then sort them by ability and work your way down the list until you get a taker. It's not ideal and feels a bit unrealistic TBH, I think the problem is that none of them seem to get paid which may be why there are so few takers.

10 hours ago, Jon French said:

I had a very similar problem when I took the Canada job. The job centre returned nothing and even staff that had me as a favoured personnel turned down the assistant job.

Eventually I managed to get an assistant off my own back (Junior Hoilett) even though his stats were rubbish. I did a staff search and got him to recommend realistic appointments and it was then I discovered what the problem was, the only staff that were interested were out of work Canadians.

I'd suggest doing a staff search yourself but only including out of work Polish staff. Then sort them by ability and work your way down the list until you get a taker. It's not ideal and feels a bit unrealistic TBH, I think the problem is that none of them seem to get paid which may be why there are so few takers.

I already did a search of 1) coaches with Polish citizenship and 2) coaches who spoke Polish. Even those currently unemployed weren't interested (as I went down the list and offered every one of them a job.

My manager only speaks English/German/Spanish, but apparently enough of my players speak English or German so I'm getting the message across. I'm just very worried if one of the players suffers a major injury (leg snaps clean off, for example) and there's no physio on the sidelines. Since SI hasn't/won't address this issue, I guess I'm just going to buy the editor and stock my staff with every world-class out-of-work manager. Arsenal just sacked Unai Emery and he seems to like me in-game...

Well, no one had any solutions/suggestions/advice/answers, so I just bought the editor and plugged a random lot of unemployed staff into the team. Not even going to get to know them or learn their names, there's just there to do the job and not get paid for it.