Is it possible to have it where you play 2 fixtures on the same day like Liverpool did a few years ago?

MJB1986

A few seasons ago Liverpool played 2 fixtures on the same day (World Club Championship and League Cup) and Klopp played his storngest team for the Club Worl d Cup and reserves for the League Cup. Is it possible to do that FM22 and to also have it where I am managing the big game and another staff member is managing the less important game?

I might be mistaken, but I think that if something like that happens (in the editor at least) an error will come up saying that there is no team selected for competition X.

3 hours ago, MJB1986 said:

A few seasons ago Liverpool played 2 fixtures on the same day (World Club Championship and League Cup) and Klopp played his storngest team for the Club Worl d Cup and reserves for the League Cup. Is it possible to do that FM22 and to also have it where I am managing the big game and another staff member is managing the less important game?

They were on separate days; the League Cup game was on Tuesday and the Club World Cup game was the day after.

I don’t believe it’s possible in the game to be honest, if it was a friendly you might be able to make your assistant manager (or coach) take control.

I created a pre-season competition that drew in teams from leagues that were in the middle of the seasons. No matter what settings I gave the competition or fixture priority settings it would schedule the teams to play league games on the same day as their tournament matches. Not surprisingly the game freaked out and crashed when you tried to view the in-depth results of the tournament game.