All save games could not be loaded

Hi not really posted much for FM22, I've been using the game pretty seamlessly all year, however today seemingly out of the blue, none of my save games could could load!

Not one of them will load! Files/games that I haven't loaded in months and my more recent saves, none of them will load. Not quite sure what to do.

I get that certain files corrupt, so I always run about 5 files for each save and save them alternatively, so none of them are ever too out of date. But none of my games will load!

"The save game could not be loaded" error is coming up, like they're all corrupted. I have tried removing files from the editor data and cleared the cache in appdata - local.

But that hasn't worked.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Certainly sounds like a file corruption.  Start by removing anything from the game that wasnt present in the original download, like edited files and third party graphics.  Then clear out the cache and preferences folders and then you can try a full uninstall and reinstall. 

11 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Certainly sounds like a file corruption.  Start by removing anything from the game that wasnt present in the original download, like edited files and third party graphics.  Then clear out the cache and preferences folders and then you can try a full uninstall and reinstall. 

Cheers.

Yeah that's what I presumed. I'm just not sure why it's happened to all of my files, even those that haven't been opened in months?

That seems odd, I've cleared preferences now and it's not working. Anti virus isn't blocking FM for any reason either.

Very bizarre :seagull: 

Putting me off starting a new game in case it happens to all of them as well

Edited by Jamesbfc1887