How to assign a scout

Hi all,

So I created about 4/5 scouting assignments. All of my scouts were currently out on jobs and I expected when they expired that they'd be slotted with the new ones. However, all of these jobs seem to of been stacked on 2 of the scouts rather than all 5 scouts.

As you can see below the Chief Scout and another Scout currently have no assignment and no upcoming whilst at the top it says we have 3 additional assignments in the queue (scouting abroad for 6 months end of contracts). How do I place them in their queue?

image.thumb.png.8fed2438a15be259c49be88c5fbc24cb.png

2 minutes ago, DarJ said:

fm_1saLUILVFG.gif

Hi,

Thanks for this, but wouldn't this then make the chief scout responsible for setting areas and leagues to look at?

I want to be able to tell my scouts to go and spend 6 months looking at hot prospects in croatia etc or specified lower divisions. Which I have managed to do, but I can't choose which assignment goes into a specific scouts queue making some of them doing no work?

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Hi,

Thanks for this, but wouldn't this then make the chief scout responsible for setting areas and leagues to look at?

I want to be able to tell my scouts to go and spend 6 months looking at hot prospects in croatia etc or specified lower divisions. Which I have managed to do, but I can't choose which assignment goes into a specific scouts queue making some of them doing no work?

you set it to yourself then you can go to the scouts individually and specify where you want them to go