England - No more than 6 foreign Under-21 players signed from abroad per season rule.

RoryWatt

FM22.thumb.JPG.280b994b43beff4f7982951813375cd2.JPG

^ Underlined in red

I've looked in the Advanced Rules for England and Premier League but cannot find this specific rule anywhere. Is this a separate brexit rule that needs to be changed? I'm trying to remove this rule completely while maintaining all over rules. 

Any help in finding this rule is greatly appreciated! Really hope I can play FM just like I used to a few years back. 

Thank you

Try looking at the country itself (not the rules) and see if there's anything in transfers or whatnot. Or under the rules, look under transfer rules (0, 1, 2 etc) which is under advanced rules but in a different spot than the competition rules itself (should be under the nation name)

On 06/03/2022 at 10:15, themodelcitizen said:

Try looking at the country itself (not the rules) and see if there's anything in transfers or whatnot. Or under the rules, look under transfer rules (0, 1, 2 etc) which is under advanced rules but in a different spot than the competition rules itself (should be under the nation name)

its not there mate it seems to be hard coded