Help need uploading a tactic please

38 minutes ago, BARNESDON said:

Still no joy

You trying to download this tactic?

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm22-and-fm-21-fm-20-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/?do=findComment&comment=13607312

If so, just left click on the file.  It'll download very quickly.  Now find the file in whichever folder you download files into and copy into the relevant Tactics folder in your FM22 folder.  Right click once on the relevant downloaded file and select "Copy" then navigate to your FM22 Tactics folder.  Once in that folder, right click again and select "Paste".  You don't need to try opening it, saving it or anything else - just copy / paste it.  Have the game closed when doing this.  Now load up FM22.  Select "Tactics" from the side menu, then Load Tactic.  If it's not there you've done something wrong.

Alternatively, there is a screen shot in the link above of the tactic.  Recreate it yourself, it'll take 2 minutes.  If you are concerned you may be missing some Player Instructions, ask Knap nicely if there are any and if he would share them with you seeing as you are having all these problems.

Thanks for your reply but I’ve got no where since my original post. 

just to humour myself I followed your instructions again although I’ve done that all the time so didn’t expect it to work. 

The same end result is nothing in c or d when I try and load the tactics 

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, BARNESDON said:

How do I find where they are stored? 

They're in C by the looks

Get to this point again:

1 hour ago, BARNESDON said:

Thanks for your reply but I’ve got no where since my original post. 

just to humour myself I followed your instructions again although I’ve done that all the time so didn’t expect it to work. 

The same end result is nothing in c or d when I try and load the tactics 

image.jpg

Click on C and post up a screenshot 

11 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

Double click it 

You're not showing the contents of the folder, double click it to open it 

Jesus sorry, lol. 

double clicked C and here is the result. 

I tried D after and nothing in that folder 

Thanks 

image.jpg

Yeah, that's right :thup:

Double click Users next 

Below is the path for me, it won't be much different for you, double click your way through these

C:

Users 

My name

Documents

Sports Interactive

Football Manager 2022

Tactics 

Okay I feel like I’m getting close, but nothing was there when I dbl clicked my name.

so I then double clicked the other option which was public and Documents, Sports interactive but no tactics, just editor data, games and skins. 

then I started again and this time lord of options came up when clicking into my name but documents is empty. 

cheers for your patience, I’ve lost the will to live several times so it must be just as frustrating from the other side of the fence. 

image.jpg

You've not by any chance moved your tactic folder somewhere else have you?

It should look something like this:

Untitled.png.3331ee123965c970ae65d8c86fc632c9.png

If you've moved the Tactic folder somewhere, you should just able to load from where it is

It's gotta be somewhere as you've but tactics in there