Match schedule Vanarama League

Hi guys!

If this isn't the right place? I'm sorry already :D

I want to start a save with Wrexham. Can someone tell me why the first competition match is scheduled on 2 October? In real life the competition starts at the end of August.

Hope someone can help me!

Thanks already!

5 hours ago, Quickzz said:

Hi guys!

If this isn't the right place? I'm sorry already :D

I want to start a save with Wrexham. Can someone tell me why the first competition match is scheduled on 2 October? In real life the competition starts at the end of August.

Hope someone can help me!

Thanks already!

You're either on FM21, where the season started later due to Covid IRL, or on an edited database that has rolled this delayed start into FM22.

On the vanilla/default version of FM22, the Vanarama leagues start in August correctly.

8 hours ago, Scotty Walds said:

You're either on FM21, where the season started later due to Covid IRL, or on an edited database that has rolled this delayed start into FM22.

On the vanilla/default version of FM22, the Vanarama leagues start in August correctly.

I'm on FM22, and I tried many things! I started test saves with the lower league file from Dan, and started also with UNBOX that file. Both situations de schedule starts in october.. Maybe the file in the editor data map is already a problem, without using it/load it in FM while starting a new save? I don't know :P 

I want to use this one: https://www.passion4fm.com/english-lower-leagues-database/

• Vanarama National Premier season starts October (hardcoded rules)

Due to an issue with the game you will have to select another nation alongside this database to select a season start date when setting up a new game.

So, this is the problem :) 

5 hours ago, Quickzz said:

I'm on FM22, and I tried many things! I started test saves with the lower league file from Dan, and started also with UNBOX that file. Both situations de schedule starts in october.. Maybe the file in the editor data map is already a problem, without using it/load it in FM while starting a new save? I don't know :P 

I want to use this one: https://www.passion4fm.com/english-lower-leagues-database/

So, this is the problem :) 

As always, when there's an issue with an edited database, you need to speak to the creator of this and not SI 😊

18 minutes ago, Scotty Walds said:

As always, when there's an issue with an edited database, you need to speak to the creator of this and not SI 😊

I didn't know the editor file was the problem, thats what I said :)  So everything is okay. Thanks to your avatar and some research about them I'm going to start with Boston United! :)  

Just now, Quickzz said:

I didn't know the editor file was the problem, thats what I said :)  So everything is okay. Thanks to your avatar and some research about them I'm going to start with Boston United! :)  

Good luck! We're a good challenge but there's a lot of potential on FM 👍 The squad only needs a couple of additions at the start, and you should be mounting a title challenge