[FM22] [Skin] Base Skin with PA and CA V1.0

morphey

Hi all, I hacked together a skin that shows the PA and CA if you have the in game editor.

Sometimes, I like a save where I see what growth I can get on certain players and I used an external tool to find those players.  The tool I used is no longer supported meaning Mac Users have no way to see what Potential Ability and Current ability at a glance. Once you have the In game editor you can view stats in the scouting part. by default, The only thing I changed, is the player screen.

I thought I would share in case anyone is in the same situation. I know there are lots of skins out there that do something similar, but I generally enjoy the base skin.

Shout out to Michael Murray for directions on how to use the extractor and the base skin and shout out to Nariigon Skin for telling me what the bloody IDs are for PA and CA.

Feel free to let me know if anything is wrong with it, No plans for any further updates unless there is a great idea from the community.

329343565_Screenshot2021-12-20at00_17_10.thumb.png.5c059850849838c6bb075380e3ef5caf.png

1829772791_Screenshot2021-12-20at00_18_15.thumb.png.1d2a8f61a974d083963ef4041399ae42.png

Base with CA and PA.zip

Edited by morphey

• morphey changed the title to [FM22] [Skin] Base Skin with PA and CA V1.0
  • 1 month later...

HI Canry,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I made it for myself, based on Material Skin 2021 by budwaiser4.
As it is a bit buggy on some parts and I did not ask him his permission, I won't post it.

Though, if you want Helvetica font rather than the default one, here's my "font" folder, simply add or replace it into your skin folder :

C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\xxx\fonts

Below a screenshot of the mod I made for myself.

fm.jpg

fonts.7z

27 minutes ago, drswit said:

HI Canry,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I made it for myself, based on Material Skin 2021 by budwaiser4.
As it is a bit buggy on some parts and I did not ask him his permission, I won't post it.

Though, if you want Helvetica font rather than the default one, here's my "font" folder, simply add or replace it into your skin folder :

C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\xxx\fonts

Below a screenshot of the mod I made for myself.

fm.jpg

fonts.7z 356.43 kB · 0 downloads

Perfect! :cool: 

• 1 year later...
On 24/12/2021 at 08:32, ferrenberg said:

that's exactly what I wanted! also, can you tell us where the the bloody CA - PA are? I'm wondering if I can just copy the same codes and put it on other skins?

I realised I never replied, You need to edit the panel for the skin. in theory you could just port it across, but it would involve some coding knowledge.

On 24/12/2021 at 09:32, ferrenberg said:

that's exactly what I wanted! also, can you tell us where the the bloody CA - PA are? I'm wondering if I can just copy the same codes and put it on other skins?

player additional attributes panel.xml

and you should be able to just copy over the file

• 7 months later...