mini City pics

Junkhead

Anyone any good with the mini city pics that feature in some skins?

Had a problem for many versions with mine whereby the stadiums appear in the right place, but the mini pics appear on the header bar instead of the area where they are supposed to be.  This is the case on all skins that feature the city pics.  See the picture of London on the header bar in the snip below, whereas the section where this should be is using a default picture.

Any help massively appreciated, assume this is something to do with my folder layout but cannot work out what.

image.thumb.png.3870264fcf420d275262293fe8e679a6.png

Cheers

43 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Anyone any good with the mini city pics that feature in some skins?

Had a problem for many versions with mine whereby the stadiums appear in the right place, but the mini pics appear on the header bar instead of the area where they are supposed to be.  This is the case on all skins that feature the city pics.  See the picture of London on the header bar in the snip below, whereas the section where this should be is using a default picture.

Any help massively appreciated, assume this is something to do with my folder layout but cannot work out what.

image.thumb.png.3870264fcf420d275262293fe8e679a6.png

Cheers

Looking at where the logo is placed, I'm gonna take a punt and say it has something to do with the xml files and the city pics classed as "background left" or something like that as, where the pic is currently located (header) is where I would usually expect to see a background logo

Hi @EnigMattic1 - thanks for trying to help.

The XML looks as below;

<record from="104653" to="graphics/pictures/club/104653/background"/>

These pictures DO work as backgrounds if I turn custom backgrounds on.  Any idea what they should be set as?

5 hours ago, Junkhead said:

Hi @EnigMattic1 - thanks for trying to help.

The XML looks as below;

<record from="104653" to="graphics/pictures/club/104653/background"/>

These pictures DO work as backgrounds if I turn custom backgrounds on.  Any idea what they should be set as?

Where have you saved them? Mine are in graphics/pictures/backgrounds/team_city_backgrounds

3 hours ago, Junkhead said:

Cheers - this is just one of them, they're sorted into countries.  This is the one for England.

config.xml 44.39 kB · 1 download

Ok, I can't see anything wrong with the config file, can you attach the file for the particular screen you are trying to get the pics to appear on?

53 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

I THINK this is it - the club overview screen on the Andromeda skin

club overview details andro.xml 2.67 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for this, by the way - genuinely appreciated.

This is what makes me think it is something to do with your folders as I have Andromeda and I can see the city pics. I don't have the latest version though, but the xml is exactly the same. Where did you get the pics from? Mine are off of Sortitoutsi and are all in one folder with one config.

Can't remember where I got them from, but within the "city pics" folder there are individual folders per country and individual folders for each.

I wonder if that's the issue.  Will have a play with it over the next couple of days & see if I can fix it by putting them all in one folder - thanks again, will let you know if I sort it!