Possibility of a refund?

@Br3nb - You enjoyed FM touch 21 on iPad? Did you not see the bugs in the game? The one where scores werent what they said they were? The fact it takes 20 attempts to change / create a new formation during a game because of a major bug that wasn't fixed. Lots of people enjoyed the game and i will say that for the first couple of months i did to and then the bugs ground me down, along with the fact SI then came out and said they werent fixing anything else.

FM Touch 22 - I didnt get far enough in to it to see if there were any major bugs this year, i got past the first couple of friendlies before i made up my mind. Controls werent easy to grasp, when navigating around screens it wasn't fluid, sometimes there were pauses whilst it caught up. I tried to sign a couple of players and dealing with contracts weren't easy. Then the match engine seems to be 5 years behind in looks, feel, sound and design.

Purchase the game if your happy with a game that feels half complete. - I said SI wont make another past this year and i stand by that comment. SI shouldnt have gotten rid of FMTouch on tablets, they should use that as a platform going forward.