Error In Nation Rules - B Team - No Squad Selected For Match FM22

Mediocre_Jake

I have added a B team to the K4 (4th tier) in Korea, same as real life, Gangwon's B team in this instance. But whenever I try to test the league in the rules, I get an error that there is no squad selected for what I assume is the first match of the season. I haven't added any registration rules at all in this league yet, so I am unsure what is causing it. This didn't happen in last year's editor, so I am unsure what the error means.

I have attached an image of the error and the 16 teams in the K4 League that are required. If any other screenshots are needed, I can provide whatever is needed.

Screenshot_882.png

Screenshot_883.png

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

There are a multitude of options here. Does your competition have registration rules?

No, but I think I fixed the issue. I ticked the box that enables Fixture Rules, something that looks like it has been moved this year. Didn't change any rules in there at all though, just set it to 'Enabled' and now it works. 

2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Without a file this is hard to determine.

If you're willing to take a look, I'd appreciate it!

The error message relates to  the promotion/relegation playoff between the Canadian Premier League and the Canadian Challenge League.  The error is that the Challenge League team doesn't select a squad.

Quad Canadav3.fmf