Target Forward

Good detail! removing genres from roles is a cool step for inclusion, just a small thing, in spanish the role on the setup shows as TF (Target Forward i guess) when the spanish role is actually "delantero centro" so i think the best would be "DC"

(dont know if the topic is in the correct place, this isnt a bug but maybe you want translation things there too)

Screenshot_20211109-010356_FM22 Mobile.jpg

On that note, the Portuguese translation is a bit all over the place, not that it's incorrect but no uniformity or inclusion for that matter:

Avançado is the male name, I know in English it's just one word (forward) , in portuguese there's male and female, the correct maybe would be to use the word Ponta de Lança (striker). 

Also the position Ponta de lança is a bit vague if we don't read the description, to me that position is just like the target man (if we don't read the description) 

Screenshot_2021-11-09-11-35-08-539_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Edited by Hildor

1 hour ago, Hildor said:

On that note, the Portuguese translation is a bit all over the place, not that it's incorrect but no uniformity or inclusion for that matter:

Avançado is the male name, I know in English it's just one word (forward) , in portuguese there's male and female, the correct maybe would be to use the word Ponta de Lança (striker). 

Also the position Ponta de lança is a bit vague if we don't read the description, to me that position is just like the target man (if we don't read the description) 

Screenshot_2021-11-09-11-35-08-539_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Thanks so much for the feedback. We have a dedicate forum section for any language/translation issues. Could you please repost this in the Portuguese language section?

Before you post there is a handy guide available.