Central defenders always get bad rates

Hi

I've created a decent tactic with 3 center back (I tried both, Central defender (defend) and Ball-Playing defende). I found that for all of them the rate is between 6.2 and 6.5 (a part from when one of the central defender score a gol). I watched at the statistics and all of them have 100% passes completed and the rate did't change in match where I concede 0 goals. Anyone has an idea why this happen? I don't think this is a bug but my tactic mystake.

I've also had this issue. It would need further investigating, but I think it could well be a bug. I've utilised different players here, all good defenders and with great passing stats, in different roles (Libero, BPD etc) and they still get bad ratings. Usually around 6.5 when their wide centre back partners get into the mid-high 7's. 

19 minuti fa, Fantasista10 ha scritto:

I've also had this issue. It would need further investigating, but I think it could well be a bug. I've utilised different players here, all good defenders and with great passing stats, in different roles (Libero, BPD etc) and they still get bad ratings. Usually around 6.5 when their wide centre back partners get into the mid-high 7's. 

Are you sayingthat WCB don't have this issue? thank you

6 hours ago, Lucagfc said:

Hi

I've created a decent tactic with 3 center back (I tried both, Central defender (defend) and Ball-Playing defende). I found that for all of them the rate is between 6.2 and 6.5 (a part from when one of the central defender score a gol). I watched at the statistics and all of them have 100% passes completed and the rate did't change in match where I concede 0 goals. Anyone has an idea why this happen? I don't think this is a bug but my tactic mystake.

If your Defenders are getting this, and completeing 100% of their passes, I'd next look at Stats for that match, and see Tackling\Heading success. if they are low, it could account for the low ratings, but if they are high\look ok, I'd log it as a bug.

In fact, I'm going to dig more into my own Save to check on this as it could well be a bug:

image.thumb.png.814fe683bee0e107aaa7eee2bc852a72.png

6.3 rating for 100% of Tackles of which it was a Key tackle, 2/3 headers, and 1 missed pass out of 38. I don't think that should be a 6.3 rating

33 minutes ago, zgiorgos10 said:

I think that the opponents dominates possession in your game so your Cb's didn't had a role in the game. So they have low ratings

If the opposition dominate possesion, teams would be doing more defending and this would be likely for a teams CB's to have more of a role.

I think you might mean the Opposition CB's Bug that has them playing 100+ passes to each other + not progresssing the ball....

Even so, FM's default rating is 6.7. So a Defender doing nothing, no Tackles, Headers, Interceptions would still get this rating surely?