Team talks

Lloyd87

I've read recently from one of the team saying half time team talks will not be in the game,surly that is one of the main jobs as a manager.im not suggesting full on team talks but if we had 5 options every game ranging from keep it up I'm really happy to I'm really angry you must improve.it wouldn't take up too much time and would add to  the realism of a football manager as long as it effected the players,eg players more determined or players feel your wrong to criticise 

I have made many a comment on here about team talks. I completely agree with all you said. You are spot on, not full on team talks but with five options or even random options each match which result in different outcomes depending on which option you chose. Would be great to be 3-0 down at half time and you tear into your players and demand they perform better, think along the lines of Mike Bassett swearing non stop lol. Obviously if your winning at half time then as you said choose keep it up or I'm really happy. This feature was on a old Android game called True Football and depending on if you praised your team or if you criticised them their moral would go up or down. I said it a few times already that team talks are the most important thing about being a manager along with tactics but yet you can't talk to your team lol. I agree with all you say. Interesting to see at the end of the month what else has been added along with the five playable leagues and the colour pink lol. I hope it's not more new stuff like squad dynamics and mentoring because in my opinion they add nothing to the game or are that exciting. 

Edited by Hummingbird Saltalamacchia

The funny thing is every single football manager in the world either Premier league or kids Sunday football has half time team talks.its such a big part of being a manager that i can't believe its not in already.it doesn't have to be time consuming just one click to express your feelings to your players but would add so much to the game

Only problem with that idea is that eventually it would become repetitive and automatic. Like no matter what if you’re winning you say I’m really happy keep it up and if you’re losing you say something about how you’re not happy. Eventually it becomes just another click through to the second half and doesn’t really add anything once you figure out which option to select.