[Suggestion] Shot/Goal event sequence diagrams

Powermonger

Not sure if I posted this suggestion a few years ago however I cannot find it in my post history.

The suggestion is to add a shot/goal event sequence diagram to FM that is available via the analytical data for matches (half time or full time results). Accessing the diagrams can be displayed beside the xG chart, or clicking on data points for Shot Map, or post match analysis news items.

Many coaching books use similar diagrams as coaching tools, adding these sequence diagrams to FM would be a great visual aid for analysis and story telling.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, XaW said:

A version of this exists in the game already. It's in Team Report -> Match analysis. Just open the scoring and click the shot and select "Linked events".

Hmm well now I feel a bit foolish not knowing it was there already. Cheers.

Be good if you could get a report like this with a bit more graphical flair to your inbox as part of a post match analysis report for a key goal.

9 hours ago, Powermonger said:

Hmm well now I feel a bit foolish not knowing it was there already. Cheers.

Be good if you could get a report like this with a bit more graphical flair to your inbox as part of a post match analysis report for a key goal.

Yeah, I agree, it could be improved from how it is in FM21, but thought I'd mention that it exists in the game even if it's not exactly the prettiest.

• 2 months later...