youth intake players

gregas1994

7 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Ker je dodajanje igralcev razdeljeno na državo in je odvisno tudi od tega, kako dobra je vaša mladinska nastavitev.

but can this be improved?

I'm also interested in making a reserve club myself, can youth infake players come to the reserve club?

2 minutes ago, gregas1994 said:
how do i do this through an editor?

because I would have one 5 reserve clubs and I would like to have youth infake players in those five reserve club

You will control only your main team with youth intake, you can create many reserve teams but they will have automatic youth intakes so you will get 3-4 players from reserve teams as well.

• Bigpole changed the title to youth intake players
6 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Nadzirali boste samo svojo glavno ekipo z vnosom mladih, lahko ustvarite številne rezervne ekipe, vendar bodo imele samodejne vnose mladih, tako da boste dobili tudi 3-4 igralce iz rezervnih ekip.

however, this can be changed in any way

1 hour ago, gregas1994 said:
what if I create the players myself and put them in these reserve clubs?

the game will try to keep similar number of players in every club/country so this may potentially work to some degree but don't expect miracles.

22 minutes ago, gregas1994 said:
I'm interested in where the image can be reduced

what image? what can be reduced? you wanted to increase youth intakes by creating reserve clubs and wanting the game to create these youth players in these reserve clubs.

53 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

kakšna slika? kaj se lahko zmanjša? želeli ste povečati vnos mladih z ustvarjanjem rezervnih klubov in željo, da bi igra ustvarila te mladinske igralce v teh rezervnih klubih.

yeah i wanted yeah if i'm going to be black but by rewriting them and making them like new players through an editor

Don't really understand these translated questions/sentences so I'll make myself clear- You can create reserve clubs in editor (these have to be separate clubs if you want as much as possible clubs that will generate newgens). Then you can create players and contract them to these clubs so the game will know that youth intake should take place in these reserve clubs (because they have players and these players will have to be 'replaced' by newgens).

Check how Barcelona/Real Madrid have set their reserve teams and do it the same way.

11 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Ne razumete teh prevedenih vprašanj/stavkov, zato bom pojasnil- v urejevalniku lahko ustvarite rezervne klube (to morajo biti ločeni klubi, če želite čim več klubov, ki bodo ustvarjali novorojenčke). Nato lahko ustvarite igralce in jih pogodite s temi klubi, tako da bo igra vedela, da bi morali v te rezervne klube vnesti mlade (ker imajo igralce in te igralce bo treba 'nadomestiti' z novimi).

Preverite, kako sta Barcelona/Real Madrid postavila rezervni ekipi, in naredite enako.

what if these youth infake kept them in the game inside?

0.jpg

3 hours ago, gregas1994 said:

what if these youth infake kept them in the game inside?

0.jpg

I don't understand the question. All youth intakes are in the game when they arrive in your club.

10 hours ago, gregas1994 said:
I would like to keep these zouth infake players in the game, and then yagnal again and have these players in the new game

I don't understand this either. All players from youth intakes that club signs are in the game. And all players loaded from specific country are in the game as well (as long as they are not retired).

10 minutes ago, gregas1994 said:
can i save these youth infake players to use in the next game?

you can't save players created by game in your save if that's what you're asking. Player's that you create in pre-game editor - you can use in all saves. But players created by the game belongs to this save only.