Progress graph: show progression only (not in comparaisn with)

dieguitoch

Hello !

I find it very annoying that the "Progress Graphic" in the "Development ->Progress" section takes into acount division and/or star rating. Like this it gives misleading information. For example, when we get a promotion, there's uselly a big drop in the graph even the player still progresses.... ther's no reason for that !

With this graph I just want to see easily if a player has progressed in the long/short term and that doesn't need to be in comparaison of anything (other players or league). I hope this will be fixed/changed in the next iteration !

Thanks in advance...

The progress chart is to plain it needs more additional info 

1. average ability for players in same position based on league division so the chart will looks like this (and instead of stars, maybe it will be better using the real current ability, but with certain misjudged based on the JPA)

and his potential is showed by 1 dot or star in the chart, because if the left axis is ability so we want to know where his potential is, and based on judgement he is based on average players is categorically in what level.

Like I can say Peter Jones is great Championship players but still not quite enough a decent Premier League player, but has the potential to become a decent premier league player (average)  based on the charts below

image.thumb.png.710f3d164e7c80152fd6e4d29bf004d8.png

2. The option to compare him with other players , like I want to compare Peter Jones with Harry Kane, and this graph can show where they are, as long as the scouts already fulfill the scouting. But still there are the misjudged so this is just a report that can be right or worng based on coach/scout number jpa

3. option to show event that happen during that time (injuries, called up to NT, getting award, etc. If this is checked then the line will become a timeline of what happen to this player

Edited by saintrainhard

• 1 month later...