Fewer clicks please

captjon

I finally bought FM21 after years on the other games. Compared to FM19 (the last one I played) I've noticed there's loads of unnecessary extra clicks e.g. speaking to a journalist and having to click into the conversation, then select a reply and then click out of the conversation. In previous games the conversation option showed up in the inbox and made things much quicker. Can we have fewer clicks in FM22 please?

Edited by captjon

100% agree with this.  I think a much needed trawl through the whole game specifically looking at reducing clicks is much needed - particularly with what are supposed to be quick questions from journalists and things of that nature.

Voted for this.

At least there could be an option, where you could choose whether to see all these steps or not.

Another, bigger move would be, that you could in options deside, what parts of info you want to see in one page (like Player's Profile page). Now this is done using Skins, but some choices could be included by allowing players (us), to choose which info to show in which section or window like when customising Views.

The basic structure of a window or page would still be the same. Should reduce hopping between pages...

In different years SI have used different graphs for some info. SI could add alternative graphs, too. (Yes, from options...)