Make staff more logically grouped by squad (eg first team / U23 / U18)

Cid

Year after year it baffles me how I'm supposed to manage staff working on different squads at my club.

For example right now in my Brighton save I go to Training -> Coaches -> Edit Coach Assignments, and I see all first team coaching staff listed, but also U23 coaches...but not the U18 coaches. What's that about?

Then if I go to Development Centre, in the top menu there is 'Staff' and I can select either U23 or U18 staff, each of which gives me the overall summary of the staff for those squads, but no way to see who's in each team, or their attributes. If I want to see the actual members of either the U23 or U18 coaching team, I have to go back into Staff in the main left-hand menu, then Overview. And from there if I pick Coaching, it only shows me the first team staff...but at the bottom are two blue links for the U23 and U18 staff and aaaargh why are they down there now?!

It doesn't seem at all logical. So my feature request is to make it easier to see staff for a specific squad only, grouped in a sensible place - here's one screen where I can manage the first team staff, here's another for the U23 staff and here's another for the U18 staff, not all together sometimes and all jumbled up all over the place.

Add to that :

• Staff career planning
    • promote from U18> U23 < first team)
    • Scout > Chief scout > Hoyd /  DoF /Technical Director
  • The club/manager/DoF/Technical director can arrange some rules (like the Fined rule)  , certain condition to coach in first team U23 ( their minimum license) > Like competency based
  • Staff performance throughout the season, how this staff work relate to the improvement of the tangible of the club (something like their scorecard/performance appraisal)
    • Performance and assessment  for staff (to manage)
  • More varied staff preference on job, right now it is too monotone (loan manager, DoF, Technical director, scout, hoyd. Staff more encourage to accept different role suitable to his stats when certain condition meet
    • Like DoF from Sky Bet League one can be approached and join  EPL side as a scout
  • More trainings that can be added beside the license (like leadership, man management skill, interpersonal skill) 
  • A new role to handle the training for the staff, Staff Development (Head Staff Development and Staff Development)
  • So staff can get training to improve (licensing and other training to improve their soft skill) and can be check how they perform (to be sacked , promote or more improvement

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/06/2021 at 15:35, Cid said:

Year after year it baffles me how I'm supposed to manage staff working on different squads at my club.

For example right now in my Brighton save I go to Training -> Coaches -> Edit Coach Assignments, and I see all first team coaching staff listed, but also U23 coaches...but not the U18 coaches. What's that about?

Then if I go to Development Centre, in the top menu there is 'Staff' and I can select either U23 or U18 staff, each of which gives me the overall summary of the staff for those squads, but no way to see who's in each team, or their attributes. If I want to see the actual members of either the U23 or U18 coaching team, I have to go back into Staff in the main left-hand menu, then Overview. And from there if I pick Coaching, it only shows me the first team staff...but at the bottom are two blue links for the U23 and U18 staff and aaaargh why are they down there now?!

It doesn't seem at all logical. So my feature request is to make it easier to see staff for a specific squad only, grouped in a sensible place - here's one screen where I can manage the first team staff, here's another for the U23 staff and here's another for the U18 staff, not all together sometimes and all jumbled up all over the place.

I totally agree on this one, not necessarily a request, just a tidy up