Manager of the Year Achievements

Dear developers.

Could it be that the Manager of the Year Achievements cannot be unlocked? I had to reinstall the game and i didn't have a savegame anymore. I just received a Manager of the Year award in the new Savegame, which apparently wasn't counted in the progress of achievements. Progress has remained the same.

I therefore ask for help in how to solve the problem. I stand at 40% of the 5 Manager of the Year awards from the old deleted Savegame. I'm playing on Xbox Series X.

These are the last two Achievements that I still lack and it would be very bitter if I couldn't unlock them.

Thank you in advance and best regards. 

Edited by IN_FL4MES

• SI Staff

Hi there @IN_FL4MES, thanks for getting in contact. As far as i'm aware, to unlock this achievement you will need to win manager of the year X times in 1 save rather than winning it across multiple saves. So to confirm, did you unlock it in the deleted save and now also in the new one?

I checked to see whether this is unlocking for other customers and can see that it is being unlocked.

@Rob Heckman. 

Hi. Yes, that is correct. I won two Manager of the Year records in an old savegame and then had to uninstall the game. Now I won the award in a new savegame, but it wasn't counted. 

It would be great to get a solution so that I can unlock the two missing Achievements.

Thank you in advance and best regards. 

Edited by IN_FL4MES

@Rob Heckman

Thank you very much. Now progress has increased. However, I must recommend that a more detailed description would have been useful for success. For example: Become Manager of the Year 10 times at the same club. :)