Any help with my English File?

oche balboa

I've added the Full Members Cup (And i've excluded all European Teams using Advanced Editor) But when i run the checks in Advanced Editor it pulls up some strange errors 

"A Team in group 1 has a different number of matches (30) to other teams in the group (31)"  (I dont know where to have a look for this?) 

I've enclosed the file for anyone to look at

Any help would be appreciated 

Full Members Cup.fmf

Interesting one this, it is one of the 'standard' competition which only starts to whine when you adds something to it. I have pinned it down to the one causing the issue. The only issue is when I remove it it takes ages as the editor says, finally I can do ALL those competitions :D

So, first dinner, and when the computer is done (and dinner is done), between cutting the onions and the peppers I tell you with tears in my eyes: it is the English U23 Division 3.. Not sure yet what the issue is exactly though.

Ok, I have not single clue what is happening here. The issue is in the second group of English U23 Division 3. The 2 groups are not the same size, but setting them at the same size doesn't fix the issue.

I don't how the competition works in the fm normally, so maybe that could give a clue. It looks like they are playing a schedule where they play against their own group twice and the other group once. The weird thing I am seeing is that the groups need just 10 real teams while there are 11 or 12 teams in the group. So changing the number of teams to 10 for all groups could help. It looks like someone is ignoring one team as an opponent. Weird one this.

19 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Ok, I have not single clue what is happening here. The issue is in the second group of English U23 Division 3. The 2 groups are not the same size, but setting them at the same size doesn't fix the issue.

I don't how the competition works in the fm normally, so maybe that could give a clue. It looks like they are playing a schedule where they play against their own group twice and the other group once. The weird thing I am seeing is that the groups need just 10 real teams while there are 11 or 12 teams in the group. So changing the number of teams to 10 for all groups could help. It looks like someone is ignoring one team as an opponent. Weird one this.

Yeah i've tried deleting the competition and adding a version of it again and that doesnt seems to work. Thanks for your help