Relegated and promoted teams don't match up, when they clearly do?

RealSmokePL

Can't verify my database as the editor makes up a error that doesn't exist, it randomly says 14 teams relegated and 16 promoted. Where the heck does it get 14 from?!? I have it clearly stated to 4 on each subdivision, so 4x4 = 16, and when I add 2 extra relegation spots it then says 18 teams? Where the hell is the logic here?

Also everything worked before, but I wanted to change up the 3th tier a bit

18 > 16

and 2 playoff groups + promotion playoff

But this required me to, instead of have an extra team promoted from the 4th tier to have 1 less (Number of extra teams promoted from lower division 1 changed to -1) so instead of 3 teams relegated it was 5

But as 2 teams from the same region were getting relegated now I changed the 2nd group of the 4th tier to 17 instead of 18 teams, next season it became 18 again, but NO ofcourse the editor has to make up a error that's completely irrelevant, I didn't even change anything in the 5th tier yet the error is about promotion and relegation between the 4th and 5th tier.

Its more likely to do with the dates when one league finished to when another league finished . Check general set up and make sure your months start and finish are all the same and your offsets are the same and also if you are using them for each league that the update date is the same