So this might not be a bug but I have noticed that multiple of my players when they had internet in multiple clubs, they seemed to have a preference for Hertha BSC even though Bayern is still “the big one” in Germany in my save. 

so one specific example: a player of mine had interest from 24 clubs including some of the biggest in the world. He stated that had he the biggest interest in a move to Hertha, also interest (but less) in a move to Real Madrid (which is already quite strange) and no interest in the other 22 (as stated with some of the biggest clubs in there).

I would honestly see no reason why a player (and as stated it’s not the first one and have seen a Reddit post about it today with other examples) would pick Hertha above Real Madrid and above all those other 22 clubs that showed major interest.

So as I said maybe it’s not a bug, but I thought it was quite strange. Can you maybe shed some more light on why this would be caused and if it’s something you heard before?

here is a link to the Reddit thread which shows Fabio Silva preferring a move to hertha over real... as a Portuguese player

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

There is a lot that gets into consideration when players choose their preferred destination and it can seem strange (at times) on the outside. Without having access to the save, I'm going to take a guess that it's likely linked with playing time? 

If you do encounter something like this on your own game - feel free to attach a savegame (ideally, a day or a week before the offer), so we can investigate further :)

Kind regards,

Vik