League finish 'range' screen

Hi everyone,

This might be a silly question but i remember that in old FM games there was a screen (maybe it was even on the club info page somewhere) where it would show you what position in the league you could still be. For example you would have played 20 games in the league with a certain amount of points which resulted in the fact that you could finish the league somewhere between positions 1-5 (meaning you couldnt get any lower than 5 anymore seeing how much points you had any how many matches in the season were left). 

I have looked everywhere in FM21 to find this same screen because I am curious if I can still get a lower position than third (im currently first in the league) but I cant find that screen anywhere. Has that functionality been removed from FM or am I just dumb? 

And yes I know of the season prediction screen but its not a prediction its the possible league position you can still achieve or drop to which updates the more matches you have played in the league. 

Thanks if anyone could help me out! 

6 minutes ago, Scotty Walds said:

On your home screen, use the "Team Competitions" section

image.png.12586a541270aedd6666b04cb9532882.png

OMG! Yes :D !!! You are my hero for the day! haha thanks so much (and nice job on reaching the quarter final of the champions league ;-))