I tried to run this through Google translate, but it didn't make sense. Could you please try to explain what your are wondering about? Most in here speak English, rather than Portuguese, sorry.

Que significas cuando hablas 'delegar fichajes'? Signficas otra persona (director de futbol) hace una transferencia en su lugar?

6 hours ago, Franvt99 said:

Tengo la opción de delegar fichajes en FM 21 y no me va, no me fichan y en el FM20 tampoco, en el FM 19 sí me iba, ¿ Sabeis cuál es el fallo? Estoy desesperado 😭

Edited by dolph11

13 hours ago, Franvt99 said:

Tengo la opción de delegar fichajes en FM 21 y no me va, no me fichan y en el FM20 tampoco, en el FM 19 sí me iba, ¿ Sabeis cuál es el fallo? Estoy desesperado 😭

Tus empleados no compran jugadores para tu equipo? Ningun todamente, o solamente pocos fichajes?

Es lo mismo a mí, y por eso yo compro los jugadores que quiero, y yo lo hago, no mis empleados. Pero yo sé que es posiblé, y no es un falta con el juego.

English: The DoF doesnt buy any players for me, it was the same on fm20 and fm19, do you know whats wrong, I'm desperate.

On 28/03/2021 at 09:33, dolph11 said:

Que significas cuando hablas 'delegar fichajes'? Signficas otra persona (director de futbol) hace una transferencia en su lugar?

No me ficha nada, como si fuera un bug 

Edited by Franvt99

On 28/03/2021 at 07:44, XaW said:

I tried to run this through Google translate, but it didn't make sense. Could you please try to explain what your are wondering about? Most in here speak English, rather than Portuguese, sorry.

Tengo activado que mi director deportivo fiche jugadores por mí pero no los ficha, en FM 20 tampoco me funcionaba y en el FM me está pasando lo mismo, ¿ Alguna solución? Solo me ficha juveniles para el sub-19

18 minutes ago, Franvt99 said:

Tengo activado que mi director deportivo fiche jugadores por mí pero no los ficha, en FM 20 tampoco me funcionaba y en el FM me está pasando lo mismo, ¿ Alguna solución? Solo me ficha juveniles para el sub-19

Sorry mate, I'm trying to understand, but this is what I get from Google translate:

I have activated that my sports director is playing for me, but on the record, FM 20 is not working for me and FM is passing it on to me, ¿Any solution? Solo youth record for the under-19

@zindrinho, I think I'll leave this in your hands, since you seems to speak the language.

12 minutes ago, XaW said:

Sorry mate, I'm trying to understand, but this is what I get from Google translate:

@zindrinho, I think I'll leave this in your hands, since you seem to speak the language.

I think he's saying he's chosen the  Director of Football to buy players but he/she isn't making any signings, as though it isn't functioning properly as an option.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

@zindrinho, I think I'll leave this in your hands, since you seems to speak the language.

Seems to being the key word here :P He is saying he has set his DoF to sign players (fichajes = signings) but that the DoF  doesnt give him any players for the first team, only his u19 side, and that its been like this for several FMs now.

I dont know why its happening though, I always do the transfers myself not using the DoF to sign 1st teamers.

On 29/03/2021 at 21:47, dolph11 said:

I think he's saying he's chosen the  Director of Football to buy players but he/she isn't making any signings, as though it isn't functioning properly as an option.

Yeeeess, i say this

Edited by Franvt99

On 30/03/2021 at 00:05, zindrinho said:

Seems to being the key word here :P He is saying he has set his DoF to sign players (fichajes = signings) but that the DoF  doesnt give him any players for the first team, only his u19 side, and that its been like this for several FMs now.

I dont know why its happening though, I always do the transfers myself not using the DoF to sign 1st teamers.

Yes, in fm 20 and fm 21 but i dont know what is the problem

On 29/03/2021 at 21:34, XaW said:

Read the post of the other users, they explain the problem

3 hours ago, Franvt99 said:

Read the post of the other users, they explain the problem

I'll move this to the bugs section, but you might have to upload a game that shows this so SI can investigate (Following this).