Fitness popup says "Tired" but all other indicators are good

The subtitle beneath the "Excellent" says Tired, his Fatigue is also low as well...

Can someone explain me what is going on here? how can everything be called excellent, low Fatigue, but still have him marked as "Tired" (the player doesn't have the RST status badge that tells you he is in need of rest either).

Apart from hovering the fitness Icon there is also no way (that I know of) to add a column in the squad view that would show this tired status...

I've noticed it because my assistent didn't "quick pick" him and I investigated why that was... but this is really "so far" hidden away, and all icons shine bright green...

image.png.ae96d96599c3ca7fb410f4ba212dbd16.png

• So first of all I'm looking for an explanation what is wrong with this player, what's different between Fatigue low but still being tired, and how come the overall comment is still "Excellent".
  • And if this is really such a big importance that all my assistants don't pick him in their selection advise, shouldn't this "Tired" indicator be more accesssible or shouldn't it impact the fitness icon color?
Edited by DavyDepuydt1

For me, this is normally a player that's been on international duty and come back later (Son). He'll be full green on the match day, but tired just like this. When I played these guys, I'd be subbing them as they'd end up in the red by the end of the match. BTW - I'm not playing an intese tactic, never plug and play, not attacking mentality, no counter-press.

IMHO, Also worth checking them out the day before a game, if they are not full green by then, this is much more likely, and it could be a potential sign to rotate\rest

Now I'm kind of used to this having played nearly 10 seasons worth, I now use this against the opposition and target these players, kind of knowing their helath will be lower late in the game.

Warning on Fatigue Low - I'd had Kane go from this to fatigued (1st Season squad problems). There doesn't seem to be a medium to warn you before. If that's new, it's normally ok, but if it's been there for weeks, it could be heading to fatigued. just keep an eye on it.

These are the old 91%, tired but could still start a match if its important. I agree its a bit hidden away, they could've just hidden it completely and forced you to figure out who isnt 100% fit on your own IMO